Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It was an actual confession. -_-


Honestly, you shouldn't really think she's a cheater. Look at why she cheated. Her relationship may not have been good, and she was into you/was desperate for attention. Cheating tends to happen because of a relationship going bad, but the person not wanting to break up for some reason. Just go ahead with it, otherwise you'll regret it.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
I've never cheated on any of my girlfriends and I wouldn't take it lightly if they ever did it to me. Frankly, I would have the same concern if I was considering a serious relationship with a girl, what'd be stopping her from making a fool of me when our relationship was going through a rough patch which is bound to happen in any relationship? That said, you and your girlfriend are young people and everybody makes mistakes in life, it's unfair to punish someone for the rest of his/her life because of what can be called "a lapse of judgment". If you really like her, you can give her a chance and try to get to know her better. Otherwise you'll always think about the missed opportunity and regret your decision.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
thanks for all the words guys I'll take everything you said into account and think about it very carefully.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that if you were interested in me I could change my mind quickly :derp
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, it was enticing but I pass :cookiehand.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that you could join too if you're that jealous :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that you could join too if you're that jealous :3c
I was referring to his new set, but that's at least equally creepy :e3



[c]All of those were creepy.... but .... but... you guys loves is so pure that I has to like them posts. :verily [/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Did you lose a bet, thorn?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess there is a special place in hell for people who demand your money when you are in debt for events you have no time for. Then they decide to get some friends in high places to talk at you in your own room? To gang up on you with penny-ass social games in your sanctuary? I have enough problems with lawyers and selfdestructive people, I don't need smallminded fucking bitches to needle me on fucking stupid fines. Get the hell out of my life, or one day I will find a way to bury you.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I like to snip away at all the little threads and strings that lead to other people. I have no idea why. Being alone is so much more tantalizing.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I like to snip away at all the little threads and strings that lead to other people. I have no idea why. Being alone is so much more tantalizing.
I confess that I'm guilty of the same thing in my life. I wouldn't say I did it because the result was tantalizing though, nor would I say that I "liked" doing it.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confessed I had a dream last night about being Thor and killing zombies and before that I had a dream that the Justice League was brain wash into trying to kill me and I got to meet Bruce Wayne when he was super old and cranky. Sigh, what is my subconsciousness trying to tell me O_____________O
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I'm guilty of the same thing in my life. I wouldn't say I did it because the result was tantalizing though, nor would I say that I "liked" doing it.
Must be different for you then.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
On the topic of dreams I confess that two nights ago I dreamed I had a superpower which was to extract evil out of people in the shape of a white ball and then dissolve it... Sounds ridiculous but it was actually a pretty nice dream. I could actually purge the evil out of people... If I pursue a career in the international relations / diplomacy field that'd be a nice trait...
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Extraction, white ball, blai...I confess it all sound too kinky.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well basically they were sleeping and I'd kinda suck it out as energy or sth and then the particles came together to a white glowing ball, I could then dissolve it and the evil was gone kind of... It sounds very very weird but it was a nice dream :3
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Now it sounds dirty rather than Kinky. If I haven't had self-control, I would have been aroused :hurr.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top