Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Miso said:
1st: I'm a girl (although my username might imply I'm male)
2nd: I've already got a boyfriend  :Haha
3rd: it's hell of a long way walking from germany to turkey :P
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Because of this there are planes! :)

btw, I've already been in Turkey for vacation. I was in Alanya.
 

Iwanin

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
450
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

eileenting88 said:
Anax, you look great. Go and get some girls!! :yelling
Damn these greeks! They really *do* look like gods! *lol* :p

eileenting88 said:
GK, girls here dont like people calling them older than what they are too. =/
We have a "rule of ten" at my office. Whenever someone hits 30, you shave ten years off. Why, a female coworker of mine just turned "21"! ;)

Note that some of us guys gladly adscribe to it, too. I'll be "20" in three years, ;)
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Iwanin said:
We have a "rule of ten" at my office. Whenever someone hits 30, you shave ten years off. Why, a female coworker of mine just turned "21"! ;)
Well, then i've yet to reach my 7th birthday lol, this rule doesn't work for everybody :D
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Miso said:
Don't be afraid....
1st: I'm a girl (although my username might imply I'm male)
2nd: I've already got a boyfriend  :Haha
:D i was just suprised, because i didnt expect ,something like you said before, was coming thats all....

Khaludh said:
3rd: it's hell of a long way walking from germany to turkey :P
:D looks like rumours are spreading quickly :p...just kidding ;)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Pred, your pic cracked me up.
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Gold Knight said:
Pred, your pic cracked me up.
Where? :spaz I've some even better, but I don't look like myself there so I skiped them.
Anyhow, you know, the new Macs are realllllly great thing for making "cracking up pics". You should try.
We were not even into this seriously. Just having fun with some friend who's selling those things.... Imagine what a pro GK could do!!

Buttomline: Yeah, thanks.... I know I look great, cute and so on. :smile-big
 

Calibur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

lol anax looks all hardcore in his second pic wearing white. its like hes saying : i got power! : lol.

pred reminds me alot of my friend who always doing stuff like that. lol.
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Walkie --> How old are you? You look around 25 with all the facial hair ^_^ Plus you are indistinguishable from a Greek, even for a Greek :D Looking good too! Do you have a girlfriend?

@Calibur --> You mean the one that was made to look like a drawing? Well, that was the idea and I'm glad someone liked it :thumbs ;)

@Eileen --> A "Taxi Driver" look, is the kind of mean look Robert De Niro has in that movie, though yours is more scary... Anko look alike for sure! Really now, if you were my girl I'd be too scared to talk back to you :sweat

@Predator --> You could be a stunt double for one of my 3 best friends here in Kavala (or the other way around). Looking good man :thumbs
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Predator_U said:
Where? :spaz I've some even better, but I don't look like myself there so I skiped them.
Anyhow, you know, the new Macs are realllllly great thing for making "cracking up pics". You should try.
We were not even into this seriously. Just having fun with some friend who's selling those things.... Imagine what a pro GK could do!!

Buttomline: Yeah, thanks.... I know I look great, cute and so on. :smile-big
Haven't had experience with Macs yet but I'll look into it :thumbs
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Walkie --> How old are you? You look around 25 with all the facial hair ^_^ Plus you are indistinguishable from a Greek, even for a Greek Looking good too! Do you have a girlfriend?
a good shot about my age :) impressed....and about faciar hair, i generally dont have facial hair, but it was holiday, no job no university so why shave :eyeroll .... it is very normal that i look like a greek because almost all greeks i have seen on tv or someone else are also look like turkish :blink well, two nations lived together for hundres of years so this normal i guess....

and girlfriend stuff...i have a break :p i suffered much in old times..and now i have relationship?!?! that i dont now if we are dating or not :notrust i hate when girls make things complicated! anyway so i have no girlfriend and i am at a break

now eye for an eye...tell me about your girlfriend :s
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Eye for an eye? Then I'll make this a sore eye! >)
Read this and you'll know all there is to know about my only girlfriend. Still, I'm on the look out here in Kavala, but girls seem kind of unapproachable to me. It's like I have this message tatooed on my forehead that reads "FRIEND"! Girls, just rush to make me their friend before I even have a shot at being anything else...
Oh, well :p
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Anax said:
@Eileen --> A "Taxi Driver" look, is the kind of mean look Robert De Niro has in that movie, though yours is more scary... Anko look alike for sure! Really now, if you were my girl I'd be too scared to talk back to you :sweat
Haha. XD

I dont know what to say. I'll just take that as a compliment. Pred, how to you do that? I know you are using mac but what exact prgoram are you using?

@walkie. Man, you are great. Turkishs are sure hot. :jk

@Khal. You are indeed young from your picture. I think it's your baby face that confuse us. :D

@Anax, wonderful picture with the camels. I have always wanted to ride on a camel. :D I like your eyes too. They are striking.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

WaLkiE said:
and girlfriend stuff...i have a break :p i suffered much in old times..
We're brothers in suffering then :crying

XD
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

eileenting88 said:
@walkie. Man, you are great. Turkishs are sure hot. :jk
man, this was first time i upload my picture at a non-turkish site i got very good responds..may be i should open a site for me and a fan club :p

@GK
dont worry brother....lets start a day for ppl like us..if lovers have valentine day, why do we not have suffering day??
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Umm... guys... I'm starting to be kind of reluctant to show you what I look like now (almost twice as long hair as in the pics you've seen). You know, I look older and painfully less cute (I think). Anyway, thanks for all the positive comment cats are suckers for praise :D

@Miso --> Is there a subtle, tactical maneuver behind your procrastination? Why don't you show us a pic already? :D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Girls dig long hair on guys a lot, though, Anax. :amuse

WaLkiE said:
@GK
dont worry brother....lets start a day for ppl like us..if lovers have valentine day, why do we not have suffering day??
Yeah! A day to play a game of cards or something. ;D
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I thought Valentines Day was suffering day for single people...
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Anax said:
@Miso --> Is there a subtle, tactical maneuver behind your procrastination? Why don't you show us a pic already? :D
It's already uploaded by now....and no. There's no tactical maneuver on my site. I simply don't know any tactics. XD
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

GK, i just saw your pic...you are exactly how i had imagined you to look like. haha.
Miso, hmm...really nice pictures. As for everyone else...you all are looking pretty good too! I will post mine up soon...how soon? that's for me to know and for you to guess. hehe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top