Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@GK

waoww finally, i received the honor of seeing GK with my own two eyes!!!! ypu were talking about suffering of love?!??! you have two girls besides you :notrust

@miso

you are at the beach, it was alanya??!? i guess you said you have been to alanya...by the way, you look good but i was expecting you to be a blond one :noworry because most of the germans i see are blond... :eyeroll

Hermie said:
I thought Valentines Day was suffering day for single people...
noooo, there is no way it can be the same day :notrust "the suffering day" should be just for us!!!!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

she's at the beach of Renesse, Holland on that picture, or that's what she said to GK and me ;)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

WaLkiE said:
@GK

waoww finally, i received the honor of seeing GK with my own two eyes!!!! ypu were talking about suffering of love?!??! you have two girls besides you :notrust
Without girls, there wouldn't have been any suffering. :oh

But also without girls, I definitely wouldn't have had as many good times as I did, either. XD

I just need to find the right girl... right?

@ Zenith - you better post a pic here soon XD
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

WaLkiE said:
@miso

you are at the beach, it was alanya??!? i guess you said you have been to alanya...by the way, you look good but i was expecting you to be a blond one :noworry because most of the germans i see are blond... :eyeroll
As Khal already said this was in Renesse, Netherlands.
But it's true that I have been to Alanya. I'm quite impressed that you still remember that I told you.
Sorry that I'm not blond. :tem After all my mum is Asian and the genes for the black hair seemed to by stronger than my father's for blond hair.
At a side note: I think it's a prejudice that most Germans are blond. Actually I think the blondes are a bit in the minority, there are enough ppl with brown, black or red hair.

@GK: Hey...I wanna see your pic, too! (You can show me thru MSN.)
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

He has uploaded his pic in the picture thread already, right? Second post, or his he deleted it again :)... Anyway, GK really doesn't look like i thought him to..
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Important lesson: There are always girls around GK...;)



And Miso-chan is kewt. ^___^
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Ah... I found the pic!
Somehow I also thought you would look different, GK. But then again I'm not sure how.:fist
I mean, you can't really have an image of someone you never met before, or?
Hermie said:
Important lesson: There are always girls around GK...;)
:tem

And Miso-chan is kewt. ^___^
thx :hug
*blushes[br]Posted at: February 15, 2006, 11:13:09 AM_________________________________________________And btw @Zenith!

Ah...you're kewt, too! ;)
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Miso said:
As Khal already said this was in Renesse, Netherlands.
But it's true that I have been to Alanya. I'm quite impressed that you still remember that I told you.
Sorry that I'm not blond. :tem After all my mum is Asian and the genes for the black hair seemed to by stronger than my father's for blond hair.
At a side note:  I think it's a prejudice that most Germans are blond. Actually I think the blondes are a bit in the minority, there are enough ppl with brown, black or red hair.
may be it is prejudice, i am not sure...i generally do not go to touristic places full of foreigners when i go to holidays.but i must say natural blondes are very rare in turkey and so when i see white skin-blonde hair, i think she is german/russian, and generally i am right...but from now on i will be more carefull about german ones  :noworry

Hermie said:
Important lesson: There are always girls around GK...;)
ok, i wrote this down, and never forget...it is good to have someone as sensei here  :amuse
ossu hermie-sensei !!

@zenith
i just saw your photo..you upload earlier then i predicted....and dont worry nobody will become blind, you look good
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Zenith, why should people become blind? XD I'll give a shot for your T-Shirt. Is it the "me" T-shirt?

@Miso, YAY. :glomp Another black hair. :glomp You look very good. Do you always have a mp3 player around you? Any reason for not using ipod? :D
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

eileenting88 said:
@Miso, YAY. :glomp Another black hair. :glomp You look very good.
Thx Eileen!

Do you always have a mp3 player around you? Any reason for not using ipod? :D
No, I'm not always with an mp3 player :tem.
And I have an ipod - now. The photo is from April 2005. and I got my ipod in October (birthday present). So nowadays - if there would be an mp3 player - it would be an ipod.
I really like those (although they are damn expensive :s).
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Yrah, they are very expensive. :crying :crying I really like to get one for myslef, even just a 4gb one but it's too expensive. :crying The price can reach up to 1000+ to 2000+ here.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

eileenting88 said:
Yrah, they are very expensive. :crying :crying I really like to get one for myslef, even just a 4gb one but it's too expensive. :crying The price can reach up to 1000+ to 2000+ here.
Do you know how many your currency costs in euro or dollars? otherwise we probably won't know how much that is :p, and btw i'm no iPod owner and proud of it!
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

It's about 400 US dollar if I convert it to US dollar. That's expensive for a teenager with no job like me and a housewife as my mother. :(
 

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Hahahahah, yeah iPods are kinda crappy. I've got a Ipod mini but used it so much that now when I charge it up completely I can only listen for about ehm... a half an hour  to it before I have to re-charge it again :( Damn mp3-players are so much better...

Yesterday I went to the centre here and saw the new iPod 4GB for about €379, that's about $385 or something. Damn... do you know how many things you can do for thatamount of money? I mean, you cna go out on a date, drink till your throwing up, catch a movie and have diner!!

Anywayz, I watched the pictures and a few made an impact on me, first of all a lot of asian looking people :p like that.

Anax, the hairgrowth on your face looks really nice, my sister said you where cute (L), but I don't know if you have to be glad about that...

Khaludz, I thought you where an Arab man :p but you are all....WHITE!!!! :D

And finally, I seriously don't want to flame or be disrespectfull but the first time that I saw Hermie's picture I was wondering weather he was a man or a woman... But nice picture with that electronic guitare dude :)
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

ShgnLW said:
Khaludz, I thought you where an Arab man :p but you are all....WHITE!!!! :D
Yeah, you're not the only one that thought that, that's why i wrote that above the picture too i believe... i'm 100% dutch, no single family member from abroad as far as i know ( ancestor roots in Limburg )...but the name Khaludh isn't some african/middle-eastern name, it belong to some fantasy character from a story i am to lazy to continue writing at the moment... some young prince from a 'medieval german empire'-like nation by the name of Leitz...
EDIT: The name is even older then that though, it belonged to some khemrian ( egyptian ) prince from Lybaras in my warhammer army :p... that's why it must feel so foreign to you...!

Btw, if i don't want to offend someone, what is the political/polite term to say someone has a white or black skin colour? as i can imagine some would be offended to be called a 'black' or 'white' person...
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

eileenting88 said:
@Zenith, why should people become blind? XD I'll give a shot for your T-Shirt. Is it the "me" T-shirt?
Bingo! haha.
eileenting88 said:
Yrah, they are very expensive. :crying :crying I really like to get one for myslef, even just a 4gb one but it's too expensive. :crying The price can reach up to 1000+ to 2000+ here.
There are new 1GB ipod nanos available now for less than rm700+. Hopefully apple makes more price cuts and you can have your very own ipod. :thumbs
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

pfft @ girls always being around me

Not lately

Khaludh said:
Btw, if i don't want to offend someone, what is the political/polite term to say someone has a white or black skin colour? as i can imagine some would be offended to be called a 'black' or 'white' person...
I just say 'black' or 'white' now... if somebody gets offended, you can apologize and ask them what they prefer, but darn it, it's just a description of how he/she looks. It's not supposed to be derogatory or anything now, unless you mean it to be.

Btw great pic Zenith ;)
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Zenith

I guess living under the same government and policy does make me understand better. ;)
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Zenith you are... imba! (DotA joke)
Really man, I didn't expect you to be SO darn asian. Here in Greece we host parties when we see an asian or a black person... It's just that I'm 20 years old and have never seen a black/yellow/red person below the age of thirty EVER!! No, wait, I once met a 19 year old Korean who had been adopted by an American family. Still, you get the point... We need more tourists people :yelling
Oh, well... now I'm helplessly, positively prejudiced towards Zenith :xp

@ Miso --> Cute? No. Beautiful? Yes. You have a sort of dynamism, raw power... and a look that says "Bring it on" :p

@Hermie --> Sorry man, but here in the net café some people inevitably saw your pic and wondered whether you were a man or woman... =/
I was not confused, but then I knew from the begining... Oh, well, my ex liked Leonardo DiCaprio, who has a ridicilously cute face, which means my ex would like you :D

@ShgnLW --> Wait to see my hair now :p Also, where does your sister live and how old is she? (just kidding)

@GK --> The second you said you had played American Fooball I had a "bad" feeling about your size. Damned Kakashi avatar... It had me thinking of you being like... like... A fusion of Kakashi and Orochi :blink
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Anax said:
@ Miso --> Cute? No. Beautiful? Yes. You have a sort of dynamism, raw power... and a look that says "Bring it on" :p
That's exactly what i thought too...especially the "Bring it on" part. XD And btw thanks for the positive comments on my pure asian look (it's true actually..haha). Some ppl even asked me whether i was Japanese.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top