Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Thnx everyone, don't know what to say really :pleased

@Clarity: hahah, nice cat there :p is it yours?

@Tanuki: I thought you were asian :p guess I was wrong what's the name of your dog?

@rykarreolacr: Is there also a present for me lying underneath the christmas tree? :D
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Tanuki-dono: Hehe, the perfect mix between 'cute' and 'femme fatale'-ishness ;) Cool picture! Damn, wrong country

@rykarreolacr: Haha, you don't really look like the archetypical italian to me :p More like the 'tough&friendly' kind of guy... if i had to give a country... Belgium or Spain? Not italy ;)
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Alrighty, the extra "Thread" in this threads title has got to go. It annoys me too much.

My bad. I didn't intend for there to be an extra 'Thread' and didn't even notice it until now. Thanks for taking care of it :p - GK
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Khaludh said:
@rykarreolacr: Haha, you don't really look like the archetypical italian to me :p More like the 'tough&friendly' kind of guy... if i had to give a country... Belgium or Spain? Not italy ;)
Yeah I know I don't look italian at all...
Tough and friendly? Yeah sort of :p

ShgnLW said:
@rykarreolacr: Is there also a present for me lying underneath the christmas tree? :D
Mmmh... maybe next year :p
 

NastyM

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Tanuki-dono said:
@NastyM - *squints* How bad has my eyesight gotten? I don’t want to know. Your hair looks cute too.
Thanx! You look great!. And so does your little pakkunwannabe.
If I ever see you, I will "henge" into a little puppy. Then I will get lots of hugs from you!
My plan is brilliant!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

rykar, awesome pics, you didn't look like what I thought you would either ;) You kinda remind me of one of my rugby teammates back in college.
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Gold Knight said:
... not really ;D

Though my friends tell me I should more...

Oh, by the way... Hermie plays bass actually XD
You should laugh. ^_^ You've got the face for it. ^_~  Bass, hm? That's really cool of him.  Wish I was that talented, haha.

rykarreolacr said:
Yeah Christmas is awesome, I sure look like a kid in that picture!!!
Thanx Tanuki-dono!!!  :p

By the way, I really liked your picture.
Hm. I thought it was terribly adorable anyways. Love to see guys having fun instead of being too serious. ^~  Christmas is a lovely season. 'Specially the presents part, you know. ^~ And thanks.

ShgnLW said:
Thnx everyone, don't know what to say really  :pleased

@Tanuki: I thought you were asian :p guess I was wrong what's the name of your dog?
Hn... You know... That's not the first time someone online has said that.  I wonder if I give off a vibe or something... ^_^

Khaludh said:
@Tanuki-dono: Hehe, the perfect mix between 'cute' and 'femme fatale'-ishness ;) Cool picture! Damn, wrong country
*laughs* 'Cute' and 'Femme fatale'-ish, huh? Thanks. *^_^*

NastyM said:
Thanx! You look great!. And so does your little pakkunwannabe.
If I ever see you, I will "henge" into a little puppy. Then I will get lots of hugs from you!
My plan is brilliant!
Thank you. *^_^*  My puppy is terribly adorable, and for a dachshund, she can leap like a cat. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen, but she'd make a great dog-nin. If you did turn into a puppy, I'd be none-the-wiser and probably squeeze you till you couldn't breathe.  I love animals - yeah, I'm kind of lame about it, but there you go. Me + Animals = World's biggest sucker.
 

Bibichan

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
982
Reaction score
21
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Everybody here looks great in their own way. You all look nice!

@ Khaludh
What's supposed to be wrong with your hair? I think it looks good. And the hair is always the firt thing I notice. No boyfriend with bad hair! Maybe...
...that's why I didn't have one yet :darn
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ Bibichan
You are very pretty Bibichan!!! You seem a very sweet girl. :p
By the way who's the girl on the left?
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Everyone looks so kawaii X3

Anax, due to the hack in NF, I can't see your pic. :darn Post it again? :wtf
 

Bibichan

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
982
Reaction score
21
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

rykarreolacr said:
@ Bibichan
You are very pretty Bibichan!!! You seem a very sweet girl.  :p
By the way who's the girl on the left?
Gosh, thank you! No one has every called me pretty. :whoo
The girl on the left is one of my best Australian friends. Her name's Melissa, but she gets called Miffy. I miss them all so much! :crying
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Ok, I'll post 1-2 pics from those on NF and 1-2 new ones (1-2 eye related due to the fuzz with Clarity's cat's eyes and 1 less than a year old featuring me talking to my grandma)

Yup... We are slowly but steadily getting close to what I look like in the present! Really now, I'm afraid my present hair length will scare some people...
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ Bibichan - awesome pic, you look so happy there and you're a very cute girl. You look like somebody I'd have no problem with hanging out with.

@ Anax - I love your pictures :D That one of you on the throne was so neat. You look like you would make a good King! King Anax? Not a bad ring to it...
 

Bibichan

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
982
Reaction score
21
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Gold Knight said:
@ Bibichan - awesome pic, you look so happy there and you're a very cute girl.  You look like somebody I'd have no problem with hanging out with.
Thanks for calling me cute. Seriously, no one's ever called me cute before, but now I have like three people saying that. Feels weird. :p
I look happy, because that's what I was at that moment. I don't particularly like my German classmates, they think I'm boring to be around. Idiots! Maybe I used to be boring, but I'm not anymore. I think
I'm sure you'd be a great guy to hang out with as well. If only I could see your picture.
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Tanuki-dono, you're cute! You've got such a well-shaped face....and your dog is cute, too!

rykarreolacr, you look like someone you can have much of fun with! :p

and Bibichan, you're indeed cute! I'll only repeat what the others said. :)

Anax, your photos are gorgeous. The demon dog! :o Awesome stuff!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Bibichan said:
I'm sure you'd be a great guy to hang out with as well. If only I could see your picture.
You can see his picture in the second post of the Member Picture Thread, right?
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Bibichan, you really look great. :glomp

Which school is that by the way?

Anax, you have a demonic dog. :omg :omg

Nice picture with your grandma. It's really sweet to see that you have a good relationship with her.

Your picture sitting like a king reminds me of Anna and the King. What about we make a Anax and the King? :jk
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Bibichan said:
Thanks for calling me cute. Seriously, no one's ever called me cute before, but now I have like three people saying that. Feels weird. :p
I can't believe that!!!! You really are cute!!!! And I'm sure you are a really great person.

Tanuki-dono said:
I thought it was terribly adorable anyways. Love to see guys having fun instead of being too serious. ^~ Christmas is a lovely season. 'Specially the presents part, you know. ^~ And thanks.
He he he, thanx again.

Miso said:
rykarreolacr, you look like someone you can have much of fun with! :p
Thanx a lot Miso!!!!! :smile-big
And by the way I just saw your pics: you look AMAZING and you also seem to be a really kind person.
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

rykarreolacr said:
...
Thanx a lot Miso!!!!!  :smile-big
And by the way I just saw your pics: you look AMAZING and you also seem to be a really kind person.
lol....well...here we are now...comforting each other :hug...
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Miso said:
lol....well...here we are now...comforting each other :hug...
Well, at least we are being truthful :tem I know I am... Oh, and about saying Rayne looked old in her pic. Well, she looked around 25-26 to me, which could be due to the pic being taken from afar, the clothign and the lighting... Still, from personall experince I say women want to be around 26-29. They don't want to be kids but they don't want to be old either... Around that age a person is the most "fruitful". Anyway, it's true that in Greece too women don't want to be called old, still young girl want to look older. Oh, and I'm not a liar! Rayne did look so mich older to me back then.

eileenting88 said:
Anax, you have a demonic dog. :omg :omg

Nice picture with your grandma. It's really sweet to see that you have a good relationship with her.

Your picture sitting like a king reminds me of Anna and the King. What about we make a Anax and the King? :jk
i) It's Pan's dog (thankfully)
ii) I don't get to see my grandma often, given the fact she lives in the other side of the country, though I do enjoy spending time with her. Poor grandma... alzheimers is slowly taking her mind away...
iii) Anax and the King? I would have no relation with any king thank you... I wouldn't say no to Anna or the queen however :eyeroll

Miso said:
Anax, your photos are gorgeous. The demon dog! :o Awesome stuff!
Hmm... it seems I was lost in Pan's dog's shadow... Nah, just kidding :D

Gold Knight said:
@ Anax - I love your pictures :D  That one of you on the throne was so neat.  You look like you would make a good King!  King Anax?  Not a bad ring to it...
You might be interested to know that "Anax" in ancient mycenean (Greek dialect) actually means King, Emperor or something of the kind... Still, I didn't choose it for that reason... Originally the name was Anacondor (but then I was a pompous adolescent, now being just pompous), later on I changed it to Anacon and the Anac, which was so horribly, I instantly changed to... Anax. Also, I used to add a "the dreamer" or various other notes (less often), like "the dreaming shadow", "the dreaming cat" etc. Later on this was turned into "The Dreamwalker". I even thought of a Star Wars pun one day: Anacon Dreamwalker =p Anyway, right now I'm Anax, this forum's Cat obssesed weirdo.

P.S.: All this mutual comforting feels nice, keep it up :thumbs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top