Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

nice pics, White Silver! :thumbs
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

BlueChild said:
nice pics, White Silver! :thumbs
Thanks!!
 

kyubisharingan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
2,647
Reaction score
103
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: The Member Picture Thread

White Silver said:
Introducing White SILVER!!




SENSEI!!!!!!!!!!! nice pic. Zetsuie and yFantgirl too^^[br]Posted on: December 20, 2006, 07:48:59 PM_________________________________________________Damn, i need to get a camera


Post merged from the "Member Picture Thread." Please post in the "Member Picture Discussion Thread" whenver you comment on a picture. The "Member Picture Thread" is strictly for photos. -LadyHatake
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

White silver, you're using a dell PC? I couldn't help but to notice your Dell mouse. XD If you are using Dell PC, tell me how it is. I mean is it reliable and fast? I received some complaints from my friends saying that Dell isn't that reliable. ><
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Eileen said:
White silver, you're using a dell PC? I couldn't help but to notice your Dell mouse. XD If you are using Dell PC, tell me how it is. I mean is it reliable and fast? I received some complaints from my friends saying that Dell isn't that reliable. ><
Ha ha ha, believe it or not that's my office where I'm staying!!

You're right about Dell, but that's just the mouse and monitor, I had my CPU replaced with another one. The previous one (Dell) was very inferior (running win98)!

And here's another thing, working on my previous computer (Dell) there really wasn't that much problem, except it was the year 2006 and I'm using an outdated computer. Other than that I don't think there's much problem with the Dell Computer. If it was slow you have to check the processor and RAM if they are high enough to meet the demand of the computer (for serious gamers) OVERDEMAND! Well.... if I were you I'd get a no-brand name computer, the interior is the same and it costs cheapter as well!
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I noticed the CPU is different. XD I'm using an Acer one and I'm not pleased with the 512 DDR2 RAM I'm using currently. :mad Lag....... Luckily, I'm going to get a new laptop (also Acer) with 2GB DDR2 RAM, 1.83 GHz Intel Dual 2 Core, and 120GB SATA drive. :kukuku
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Oh my, you're next-gen already?
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I'm just preparing myself for Vista. :kukuku
Also, I'm using an external DVD burner instead of an internal one so that I don't have to carry extra weight when I don't need it. Besides, with blue ray disc coming up in the near future, I don't see a reason to keep to internal burner. It will be troublesome when I want to upgrade to blue ray disc burner next time. XD So when the blue ray disc comes out, I can just change my external burner, sell in on ebay and get another external blue ray disc burner. :D
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

White Silver, are we suppose to look for the difference in both photos you posted? :D

@Sharma: Iron Maiden, Hell Yeah!
 

woush

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

posted a new pic! muhaha
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Yume said:
posted a new pic! muhaha
yeah i saw it.
eres linda, sabias?
that's means you're beutiful, did you know that?
on a scale of 1 to 10
I give you a billion
ha ha ha
 

kyubisharingan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
2,647
Reaction score
103
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Yume said:
posted a new pic! muhaha
DAMN GURL, ur just too hot. lol, its kinda surprising how a hot girl likes anime/manga XD
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Yume is a 9 in my book, then again, so is Jessica Alba.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Yume is a 9?! What kind of standards do you have? She's a 10
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

com'n you all sound like groupies :noworry
anyways i'm sure Yume gets enough complements outside the internet :amuse
so please stop trying to hit on the girl. :noworry
you sound like dorks
no offence :p
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Mugen said:
com'n you all sound like groupies :noworry
anyways i'm sure Yume gets enough complements outside the internet :amuse
so please stop trying to hit on the girl. :noworry
you sound like dorks
no offence :p
I hope she likes dorks!
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

gian said:
I hope she likes dorks!
you should pm the girl then,
anyways i'm out :jbya
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
White Silver, are we suppose to look for the difference in both photos you posted? :D
I just happen to have 2 so why not just post them all the same!
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

10? screw ten, yume is easily an 11. maybe even 12. she is frickin off the charts XD. and white silver is pretty good lukin too. if you wernt a guy, id do you XD actually you look alot like a kid that was two years under me in highschool. *glances at the camera in the other room*

...

nah.... i wont subject you guys to the horror that is me. *is way too camera shy and wants to get some adobe photoshop stuff for his computer befor he posts a pic*
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Mugen said:
com'n you all sound like groupies :noworry
anyways i'm sure Yume gets enough complements outside the internet :amuse
so please stop trying to hit on the girl. :noworry
you sound like dorks
no offence :p
>.> your the biggest groupie of em all.

don't act like you don't know what i mean, i see you in the fun forum all the time. Going "ur so kawai!" to a certain brit.

oh and rabb if you want photoshop just ask yFANT if she still has the key gen i sent.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top