- Joined
- Aug 20, 2006
- Messages
- 1,189
- Reaction score
- 9
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread
nice pics, White Silver!
nice pics, White Silver!
Thanks!!BlueChild said:nice pics, White Silver!![]()
White Silver said:Introducing White SILVER!!
![]()
![]()
Ha ha ha, believe it or not that's my office where I'm staying!!Eileen said:White silver, you're using a dell PC? I couldn't help but to notice your Dell mouse. XD If you are using Dell PC, tell me how it is. I mean is it reliable and fast? I received some complaints from my friends saying that Dell isn't that reliable. ><
Lag....... Luckily, I'm going to get a new laptop (also Acer) with 2GB DDR2 RAM, 1.83 GHz Intel Dual 2 Core, and 120GB SATA drive. 



yeah i saw it.Yume said:posted a new pic! muhaha
DAMN GURL, ur just too hot. lol, its kinda surprising how a hot girl likes anime/manga XDYume said:posted a new pic! muhaha




I hope she likes dorks!Mugen said:com'n you all sound like groupies
anyways i'm sure Yume gets enough complements outside the internet
so please stop trying to hit on the girl.
you sound like dorks
no offence![]()
you should pm the girl then,gian said:I hope she likes dorks!

I just happen to have 2 so why not just post them all the same!ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:White Silver, are we suppose to look for the difference in both photos you posted?![]()
>.> your the biggest groupie of em all.Mugen said:com'n you all sound like groupies
anyways i'm sure Yume gets enough complements outside the internet
so please stop trying to hit on the girl.
you sound like dorks
no offence![]()