Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

You'll always be Rukia DZ!!!! Remember I gave you that nick. :p
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

baboysai, you went spelunking?!! That's so cool!! :D
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

already posted my "sensitive" and "scandalous" comment at pinoy h/o and received your "lightning" punishment goddess baboysai....:smile-big

i guess it's a no then..... :xp
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

i go a lot because my cousin is the president of an org that promotes the conservation/restoration of natural features like rivers, caves and mountains and stuff. They're all mountaineers to be able to visit these places and I sometimes tag along.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

you're so cute, baboysai!

spelunking looks cool but kinda cold. i love the hat too ^^
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

it is cold. that cave goes through a hill that's why it takes 2 hours to go through it. and the water is really cold ground water...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

im claustrophobic, i feel im going nuts just thinking about it
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

claustrophobic? then how bout my next set of pictures, yonie? extremely open air. XD
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

yup yup yup i like them, so refreshingggg. nice place btw, very calm :amuse

gah, when i think about what you went through to get there my mind feels like scratching a blackboard
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

baboysai, I'm so jealous!! I would love to go there. Doing that kind of stuff makes me so happy, I always feel like I'm on an adventure or something. I guess I'm still a 12 year old :XD

Nice feet, btw :p
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@baboysai
ohhh...looks like all the food you ate came into your boyfriend's body instead.... :xp

looks like we're going to have a new "member of the family" if he joins MH and posts his picture..... :xp

could've been moi or l4pb from the back.... :rofl
 
Last edited:

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

baboysai, you went spelunking?! That's awesome. I always want to do that, but i hate to run in to those creepy crawly reptile called snakes. :D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Awesome pics baboysai! You look great, as usual. :)
And that place looks fantastic.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

:wtf baboysai, that looks like so much fun!! the only cave I went to was a bat cave at pahang, it was really small and tight space and the water was only ankle length at most :s
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ichi, snakes don't go that far into the cave. Bats too. Bats only stay at the mouth. The animals you see in the cave are blind and clear-skinned fish (i forgot the name), some glow-worms and that's it. :P
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Baboysai it must be really nice to visit that cave... you're so lucky...

I went once to a cavehere in Pru... it's supposed to be the deepest cave in south america, and it's real depth is still unknown.
The deepest that someone has gone is 2800 meters... it was a peruvian-french expedition... but they didn't found the end of the cave.

Normal people can enter only 200 meters... if you want to go further you need special equipment and special training. Since I'm normal people (although I don't see my as one) I entered only 200 meters.

But I would love to put on a helmet, grab a flashlight and went inside a really big cave, see bats and other wird annimals and insects and get all wet.... I envy you haha


some glow-worms and that's it. :P
Glow-worms?



Like this?







Wait... those were glo friends..... sorry.
 
Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

oh my gosh, hellbringer, I thought of the same thing :XD

I used to have one of those glow worms, too, but it melted. I must have left it on the stove or something dumb like that :crying at least all my My little ponies survived :XD

anyway, on topic, Baboysai, you're from the philippines, right? if I ever go there, I'm going to talk to you about cool hikes and stuff :D

and ichi, what's wrong with snakes? they're cool!! not as cool as lizards, though...
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

oh my gosh, hellbringer, I thought of the same thing :XD
Well... it's because great minds think alike. :amuse


I used to have one of those glow worms, too, but it melted. I must have left it on the stove or something dumb like that :crying at least all my My little ponies survived :XD
I also had a glo friend :redface :paperbag ... now I'm ashamed of that hahaha
And mine melted too... but I melted it on purpose hahaha
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

YONIEKAI!!!!! FINALLY FOUND ANOTHER MISSING RELATIVE FOR YOU!!!!!!!

maybe you should also try stunts and the circus tooo!!! :p


great pic btw moshe...:thumbs
 

OhDearMoshe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

YONIEKAI!!!!! FINALLY FOUND ANOTHER MISSING RELATIVE FOR YOU!!!!!!!

maybe you should also try stunts and the circus tooo!!! :p


great pic btw moshe...:thumbs
Thanks. Was fun to take em!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top