Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

My friends say that I've earned a special place in hell.... that Ive lost that the respect that they had for me and also that I've lost all my dignity hahaha

Also that I look like themother of the girl in Lazy Town.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

My friends say that I've earned a special place in hell.... that Ive lost that the respect that they had for me and also that I've lost all my dignity hahaha
at least you can join ryk in the losing my dignity department
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

It's that supposed to make me feel better?

hahaha
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

no :oh
you both have severely embarrassed yourself
on the net
:rofl , :comfort
by the way......
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

mugen how on earth did i embarrass myself?

post a new pic, mugen
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

why should I...
anyways you can ask somebody else that question :noworry
and besides why me and not Rykadork?
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@snoogen: :luv <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333

@hellbringer: Those are hilarious!!!! But the last one was very painful... especially since I was eating... >_< XDDDDD
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ ryk, was that the picture (the second one) that you were referring to?
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@snoogen - You look great!!! :D

@Alador - Thanks to your avatar, i keep thinking that you are a girl. Nice pic! :)

@ hellbringer - you need to shave your legs >.> I hope you enjoy posing that way. Pics are really funny, though the last one should have a BIG warning. :p
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ ryk, was that the picture (the second one) that you were referring to?
You mean when I first got on fb?
Yesh, that's the one!!!
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

It should have a warning, isn't it?

I think I'm gonna leave it without warning.. hahaha
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

woah, so many ppl have posted.. great pics everyone!! :D

and hellb, pink hair realli suits u :p j/k
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

aisha looks hot as usual :jbya
an at the beach :noworry
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Epul... you went to the F1 circuit to see a race or just to visit it in an ordinary day?

I would love to go to a F1 circuit.. I love the races. I can only watch them on TV... althouhg sometimes I think that seeing them on TV it's better because if you go to the circuit you can watch the cars once every lap, but on tv you can see them all the time.
And if you go to see a Rally race... you see the cars only one time.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I went there on race day, in fact it was this year's race. I was lucky that my father got free grandstand tickets. It was an awesome experience. What's special about being there is you get to hear the sound of the engine as the car passes by (it is really loud it makes my seat vibrate and I had to wear ear plugs) and of course seeing really how fast an F1 car really is. You don't get those feelings from watching at home.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

snoogen is cute. aisha is hot. epul looks great. but hellbringer is the pic of the week :ossu
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Snooge is too sexy for the world <3.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

nice pictures everyone :amuse
seeing hellbringer's was an interesting way to wake up, to say the least :XD

epul, that's cool that you were at a F1 race. must have been fun :amuse
and snoogen, you lost in beer pong but you're still standing...that's commendable, right? :p
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Epul: Well, you're right. You don't get those feelings by watching the race at home. Men, I would love to go to a F1 race... sadly there's no F1 in Peru, just F3, Kart and Rally.

@PY: Idon't know if that's a compliment or not.. hahaha
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I agree with yoniekai hellbringer is the pic of the week^_^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top