Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I agree with the hellbringer and yonie though I only got to see one picture of Misury, because I don't care much for myspace and have long since forgotten my pasword and wich email account I logged on with :grin
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

and by the way.. nice hair :tem

ohh thanks for noticing it... I pass all the morning taking care of my hair... hahahaha






No.. I have to confess... My lovely pink hair is a wig.

The truth is that I'm going bald.. thanks to my fater who as bald whe he was 19years old... I'm already 22 and my hair is starting to commit suicide.
 

Misury

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
262
Reaction score
29
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Switzerland
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

oh.. i feel so sorry for your hair.
But you know, that's kinda hot :) so don't worry
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

:redface
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

damn ryk i want those costumes!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

You have to see the other cosplays dude, I was sooooooooo far away from being the best!!!!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

you looked amazing, babe :)
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Thanks honey!
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Nice pictures, Ryk. Yondaime incarnate, without a doubt :amuse
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Thanks a lot PY!!! Welcome to the greens btw. ^^
 

Misury

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
262
Reaction score
29
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Switzerland
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Yeah, the pic's are all just looking great! And your hair is awesome too =)
*wants to be in a cosplay once in her life too*
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Thanks Misury. This was in fact my first cosplay ever... you have plenty of time to do it at least once in your life. ^^
And believe it or not, the hair is in fact a wig. O_o
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Nice costume. I especially lurved the hair. ^_^
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Thanks baboysai! ^^
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

i saw Misury's pictures in myspace :wtf
I like the one where you .. it was so hot :wtf
 

Misury

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
262
Reaction score
29
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Switzerland
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

i saw Misury's pictures in myspace :wtf
I like the one where you .. it was so hot :wtf
Thaank yoou ;)
*flush*
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

What about the rest of us who doesnt have a myspace acct., Misury? :D
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

you can't see them :nana
btw I didn't even know I still had that myspace :rofl
 

Misury

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
262
Reaction score
29
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Switzerland
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

hm..actually, I could upload some of the pictures. just to be social ;)
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

That would be really nice. I am looking forward to seeing them ^__^.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top