Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Miso said:
lol....well...here we are now...comforting each other :hug...
When I say something i really mean it :p
You really are cute :smile-big

Post number 50!!!!!!
rykarreolacr-> Jr. Member :)

EDIT: Ossu! to Miso and Bibichan for being so nice to me :p
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I still think Miso isn't cute, rather dynamic, "sportif", athletic, sexy depending on what one likes or dislikes. But not CUTE dammit!! Bibichan is cute! The cat in my sig is cute! :wtf <-- this is cute :yelling

Umm, I'm just kidding with the whole semantics thing, no need to lynch me :p Bottom line is, the males here like the females here and that's that. Of course, this still means little since there's very little chance of any males here doing anything with any females here, but comforting each other creates a nice, relaxed, possitively charged atmosphere which is good. The worst thing that could happen, would be all of us getting bored of all the compliments and abandoning the thread till someone else posts their pic in the pic discussion thread :p
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

^
^_____^ ;; I think we will not abadon this thread.

Too bad your grandma is down with Alzhiemer. :hug

What is a Pan dog anyway?
Miso, you does look more athletic in the beach picture. Do you play any game? :D

@rykarreolacr
Are there any gifts inside those boxes of gift or are thy just plain wrapped boxes? XD
Nice pictures by the way. :glomp Show us more.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

eileenting88 said:
@rykarreolacr
Are there any gifts inside those boxes of gift or are thy just plain wrapped boxes? XD
Nice pictures by the way. :glomp Show us more.
Yeah it really was Christmas day, and I was so happy, especially when I found a 30GB Video iPod!!!!!!!! :blink
It was so funny, I literally jumped toward the gifts.

I saw your pic eileen, you seem nice, but you have to smile!!!! :smile-big <-- Like this
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Anax said:
I still think Miso isn't cute, rather dynamic, "sportif", athletic, sexy depending on what one likes or dislikes. But not CUTE dammit!! Bibichan is cute! The cat in my sig is cute! :wtf <-- this is cute :yelling
...
lol....:rofl
Yeah...I'm not cute - not really. The only one IRL who is calling me cute is my boyfriend and he's not objective..;) I'm more the sportif type, as well when it comes to clothing style.
Bibichan is really cute...because she looks a bit tiny and girlish (in a positive way). And she has such a nice face!
Raine does look cute, too. Although I cannot agree to Anax regarding her age. For me she looks like 16 or 17...:o
On a random note: Eileen looks totally cool! Eileen, you're the absolute coolest of all of those pics. Your style is too great!
So, did I forget a girl here?

@rykarreolacr: Thanks for the OSSU!

rykarreolacr said:
Yeah it really was Christmas day, and I was so happy, especially when I found a 30GB Video iPod!!!!!!!!  :blink
...
I also have an ipod (20 gb) - cool stuff. And you really seem happy on that christmas pic! :)

eileenting88 said:
..
Miso, you does look more athletic in the beach picture. Do you play any game? :D
...
Mmh...not really. I'm too lazy. A while ago I did volleyball, Taekwondo and Jiu-Jitsu but after graduating from high school I was at a "boarding-school-like" university of applied sciences so I couldn't go to my training anymore.
And somehow I just lost interest because the ppl in my club changed and I didn't like how the atmosphere was back then...
So...the answer is...no... :darn
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Bibichan said:
I'm sure you'd be a great guy to hang out with as well. If only I could see your picture.
Oops. It went down again. Well, the pic is now hosted on a Photobucket account with unlimited bandwidth (at least for a year) so I've put it back, and it won't disappear again now.

Well, unless I get rid of it anyway ;)
 

Bibichan

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
982
Reaction score
21
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ GK

Yep, you really do look like you're fun to hang out with.  :nod

Miso said:
Bibichan is really cute...because she looks a bit tiny and girlish (in a positive way). And she has such a nice face!
:redface Thank you.
I love your style! In my opinion you're really attractive.
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Miso --> I'm such a semantics freak at times, that I freak myself out :blink
As for your boyfriend... let's not go there, people call each other all sorts of things... :eyeroll
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Anax said:
@Miso --> I'm such a semantics freak at times, that I freak myself out :blink
As for your boyfriend... let's not go there, people call each other all sorts of things...  :eyeroll
:loool

And somehow you were right about your sematics stuff.
 

Eendje

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Miso said:
As Khal already said this was in Renesse, Netherlands.
damn ppl live closer than i thought... i live in a town near renesse...
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Eendje said:
damn ppl live closer than i thought... i live in a town near renesse...
Cool, another dutchie, there are many dutch people on these boards... ( mind: Miso does not live near Renesse, she's from germany )

btw, for all those non-dutch, his username, "eendje" means "ducky" :p

Hehe, and Eendje, how dare you post here without posting your picture! ;) j/k
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Welcome to MH, Eendje or should we call you 'Ducky?' ;)

Feel free to introduce yourself in the Introduction thread here... or post a picture. :p
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Miso said:
Tanuki-dono, you're cute! You've got such a well-shaped face....and your dog is cute, too!
Thanks. Your pics are great too. Have to agree that you have a cool athletic look about you. ^_~

@Bibichan - Awww. You're so little and cute!
@Anax - I think your pics made my morning. The throne...the demonic dog... So Awesome!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Concerning Miso-chan's athletic look, she reminds me of this one basketball player I met on my campus. She had the same confident look and leanness of body, same smile - sometimes same hairstyle - her name's Shanna Zolman ( www.geocities.com/ladyvolspics/zolman.html - you can see a pic of her there. )

Rykar, cool new pics :thumbs
Funny to see you with Naruto's sleeping hat.
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

rykarreolacr, the Naruto's sleeping hat is :woot

Gold Knight said:
Concerning Miso-chan's athletic look, she reminds me of this one basketball player I met on my campus.  She had the same confident look and leanness of body, same smile - sometimes same hairstyle - her name's Shanna Zolman ( www.geocities.com/ladyvolspics/zolman.html - you can see a pic of her there. )
lol...do we really resemble each other?
 

Bibichan

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
982
Reaction score
21
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ rykarreolacr

The hat is like so cool!!!
I think it even suits you somehow.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Miso said:
lol...do we really resemble each other?
Well, that's not a really good picture of her, I know her personally, your pic just reminds me of her that's all XD


EDIT: ROFL at rykar's last picture :smile-big
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Gold Knight said:
Rykar, cool new pics :thumbs
Funny to see you with Naruto's sleeping hat.
Grazie Cavagliere D'Oro!!! ;)

Miso said:
rykarreolacr, the Naruto's sleeping hat is :woot
Thanx Miso, you are really nice as always.

Bibichan said:
@ rykarreolacr

The hat is like so cool!!!
I think it even suits you somehow.
You gotta be kiddin'!!!! :smile-big
How could someone look good with a black Santa Claus hat with teeth!!! :p

By the way, I just posted a new pic, check it out, it's just too funny!!!!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I did XD It's great!

By the way, (off-topic) one of my Italian friends called me Cavaliere Dorato - is it a different way of saying Cavagliere D'Oro ?
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Gold Knight said:
I did XD It's great!
Hehehe thanx :smile-big

Gold Knight said:
By the way, (off-topic) one of my Italian friends called me Cavaliere Dorato - is it a different way of saying Cavagliere D'Oro ?
It's exactly the same thing :p
Like saying "Knight of Gold" and "Golden Knight"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top