Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Ryka.

Where do you get Naruto's sleeping cap? :wtf
What made your day bad in the second pic?

@mercury.
:rofl the first picture is awesome.
What is the second one???
Are you into go cart? Tell me more, will you?
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Hey, mercury, you looks like my mother?

Aha, luckily that's not so in pictures 2 and further...
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

mercycubed, you seem to be a funny guy.
1st pic: :loool

Other pics:
You look like a smart one I must say. Perhaps because of the glasses?

And the cat!!! :love - I love cats....you saved her! :hug So wonderful of you!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@mercycubed
The first picture was awesome (I also look like that before shaving) :p

eileenting88 said:
@Ryka.

Where do you get Naruto's sleeping cap? :wtf
What made your day bad in the second pic?
I don't actually own it, I was just wearing it in a friend's manga & anime store.
About the bad day... I don't actually remember what happened, just that it was bad... :p

By the way eileen, check out the fourth pic, it's way better than the one with Naruto's hat, I added it a while ago. ;)
 

mercycubed

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
77
Reaction score
6
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@eileen -- I like to kart when I get a chance. There is not much karting where I live. I took the pic last weekend when we took a road trip to Austin and Houston, I live in LA (Louisiana) and was escaping Mardi Gras. A few summers ago, I had the time to run alot of kart races in the Northeast, but now I am busy with school. I am hoping to do more once I graduate.
And the 2nd pic is a komodo dragon, the pic is hard to make out b/c of the reflection from the glass. But if I could pick a summon, that is what I would pick.
@miso --odd thing, this cat just approached me in the parking lot after school, he had no tags, hungry, not neutered...i put up signs but nobody responded; so now he's mine...
and glasses make anybody look smart. Honestly, I hate the way I look in that pic, but I like the komodo dragon too much. So I couldn't resist using it. :darn

miscellaneous, the orangutan's name is Rudy, I just took this pic from the Houston zoo while on the road trip
and thanks for all the comments
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@mercycubed --> Facial characteristics aside, your cat looks so much like mine... and to think they were both found in the streets. I wonder what was Sandman's role in all of this... Hmm, if you find out that you have become inexplicably obssesed with cats PM me and we'll look into it together. :D

Noooo, not another one :D - K
Yup, another one alright! All your base are belong to CATS! As simple as that :kukuku -Anax
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Mercycubed, I thought you were a hot girl :notrust
( @ Others: You'd have to be a Bathhouse visitor at NF to understand. )

Well, at least we know you're a guy now. ;)

* * * *

Kahreen, you have a kind smile and your eyes tell me you're a very nice person. I did like your hairstyle better in the other pic, but I think you're cute here too. :)
 

Calibur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@anax: dude, your birthmark is badass.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Rya.
Icha Icha!!! :omg

@clarity.

Are you an Asian? You really look like one with black hair.
Nice smile you have there. :D

@calibur
Nice pose. I prefer the first picture though. :amuse
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

eileenting88 said:
@Rya.
Icha Icha!!! :omg
He he he you were not even expecting it, did you? :smile-big
What was your reaction when you first saw such perverted pic? :p

@anax: That birthmark!!! :eek
Please don't kill me with X-rays vision or who knows what triangle-eyed-birthmark-induced-attack :tem

@clarity: Hey nice pic! Why don't you repost the other one?

@calibur: Nice one, the hat is awesome!!! ;)
 

Calibur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

heh.

@eileenting88 : yeah, same here.

@rkyarreolacr : yeah. power button! its a bandana. xD go applegeeks!
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Applegeeks + VGCats = <3  *ki's you*

doesn't want to spam with another post, so: Vgcats rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!! - K
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@rykarreolacr: Gorgeous! Icha Icha!

@clarity: You're sooooo cute - I always wished I was so cute like you :love!

@calibur: you look like a kickass cool Hip-Hopper :D!
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

*pinches Paz in the beard*
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Paz looks... tough. Really, friggin, no kidding, whip-Jean-Claude-Van-Damme's-ass, tough... Umm, judging from his interests I was expecting a skinny tall kid with glasses. Still, we have that in common... Most people think I'm a metalfreak, a drug user, a chopper driver etc. etc. especially when I haven't shaved either :D

Ok, I'll post two more pics to show you what's my hair like :tem

*goes to post*
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Pazuzu: Good picture! Beard looks good! ;)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Pazzy, you look like you'd be the brother I never had - or at least a distant Irish cousin - not at all what I expected but cool nonetheless ;)

Ea, Reaver Reloaded and boffenjl, you guys look tough as well. Heh, everybody looks like they could be in a gang of some sort.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Pz, you are really well-built.

Ea, you are our Tousen. :glomp

boffenjil, nice cap. I have to agree with GK. You and Reaver Reloaded can be in a gang or something. You two can team up to be a really good mafia. XD :D
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@rykarreolacr - I want that cap. <s>I shall hunt you down to steal it.</s> :smile-big
@mercycubed - Heh. I like your pictures. You always did come off as witty. ^_~ Actually, have to agree that you look like a cool intellectual.
@clarity - You're still so adorable. I like your hair.
@Calibur - I don't know if it's the cap or what, but this is a really cool-lookin' pic!
@Bebong - Aww, it's cute. China looks neat.
@Panzuzu - The answer to the question: You are... And your eyes are very interesting.
@eaballer10 - Oh, you look like a smooth kind of guy. ^_^
@boffenjil - For some reason, that's what I imagined you to look like. ^__^ Me likeys caps.
@Reaver Reloaded - You look really tough. I love black and white photos...
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Gold Knight said:
Ea, Reaver Reloaded and boffenjl, you guys look tough as well.  Heh, everybody looks like they could be in a gang of some sort.
well thanks dude.. I looked tougher before i got my crooked nose though.. (broke it and fixed it myself, hate doctors)
eileenting88 said:
boffenjil, nice cap. I have to agree with GK. You and Reaver Reloaded can be in a gang or something. You two can team up to be a really good mafia. XD :D
hehehe thanks, ill just ask him directly if we should start one.
Tanuki-dono said:
@boffenjil - For some reason, that's what I imagined you to look like. ^__^ Me likeys caps.
well, thats freaky.. but cool. yeah i love caps too. worn them since i was like 3...

i havent had the time to look trough everybody but i will and i shall tell you all if youre tough enough to join my mafia. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top