- Joined
- Nov 16, 2005
- Messages
- 19,231
- Reaction score
- 1,275
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread
Nice pics, ichimaru and FaL ^^
Nice pics, ichimaru and FaL ^^


Of course not XD Though I can't remember the reason I was wearing that wig. If there was a reasonmanu said:@Xoph that isn't your natural hair is it?!?! though i guess there is nothing wrong with having long curly girly blonde hair.

I'm placing a guess.DemonDays said:Yup it was my birthday a week ago!! And im still celebrating, was at a concert yesterday and im going out tonight as well!
And Xoph, he's bringing wigs back. Hyuh.


Ohh yes. They were rather good. And i was in the Empire last night.Sharma said:I'm placing a guess.
Lostprophets at the town hall? *Jealous*![]()
Hahah why thankyou XDgian said:DemonDays, Nico Robin much?![]()


You are still a hottieLadyHatake said:Not my best picture, but, eh. I took it at school with my cell phone xD I think I'd just gotten done with a field hockey game, so me + no makeup +yucky hair + etc = the picture.
http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1027061658je8.jpg

White Silver said:LadyHatake looks different.
It's dirty blonde, actually ^^ It just looks blondeDemonDays said:Have you alway shad blonde hair LadyHatake?
Though, I DID have blonde hair in 8th grade (It was dyed, of course)
Aha! A lizardLadyHatake said:I look different depending on the season. Summer = Tan skin and blonder hair, winter = paler skin and browner hair.
! 
ThanksLadyHatake said:*snort* lol! Xophien, that picture made me lol XD It's priceless. I'm loving the wig. xD
But seriously, that's a great picture![]()
