Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread
I just realized that I have never really posted in here. @_@
@ Gold Knight - You look like someone that I knew in high school that was a friend of mine. It is hard to tell in that pic but is your hair kind of reddish colored? Other than that it looks like you were having a good day that day.
@ Anax - Those pics are really neat! Seeing the pyramids are something that I plan to do at least once in my life. They actually let you ride camels there? That is sooooo neat! =D
@ Miso - In the first one of the beach you look very relaxed, I like the glasses. ^_^ Course the second one makes me shiver....reminds me of Ohio during the winter. But you look like you are all set for it.
@ Tanuki - The first thing that I noticed about your picture is that your eyes are a very pretty blue color. Then of course I noticed the adorable puppy that you are holding. Cuuuuuute!
@ rykarreolacr - You pictures are so animated. You look like you haveing a lot of fun in all of them.
@ Khaludh - You kind of look like my cousin actually. I like the one of you playing the DS! XD I have so many games that I want to get for it but I just do not have the time to play that I want. Maybe over this summer.