Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread
well, peer pressure can be ruthless
and stop trying to creep me out!!! stupid evil zombie...
py, you remind me of my friend caitlin. my sister saw your pic and had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't her.
i love your outfit btw
really? that's funny. several people have told me that before, that I remind them of someone else
and thanks
I had no idea you were a girl. ^^
a lot of people have thought that, and I'm not really sure why, but I think it's really funny
And I agree with my snoogen, your outfit is very nice.
well thanks guys, I didn't know I was so stylin'
PY... i always thought you're some japanese residing in america..
why?

because of my extraordinary proficiency at japanese?
Oh Gosh!! Yomiko

Nice pic! I finally know how you look like.
well, since someone who never takes pictures managed to post something, maybe you will too now?
BTW... you sure like olive oil, isn't it? There are 2 big bottles behind you.
well yes, it's very healthy

one's dark, one's light, and one's actually rice vinegar. I need these things for all the delicious cooking I do.
(totally kidding, I'm too lazy to cook usually, and when I do I doubt any sane person would call it delicious

)