Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@kunai jutsu: Nice pictured dude!!!!
I'm wondering who designed that bathroom!!!!????

Tanuki-dono said:
@ Ryka. I hope the last picture isn't a drunken one as wel - you look so professionall. Though I have to wonder how the photographer managed to focus so well as such a little party. He/she wasn't drinking? Heh, nice pics, though. :thumbs
No, in the last picture I'm sober :rofl
I don't actually remeber (for obvious reasons) who was the one who took the pictures... I'll ask FHT about it. ;)
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Tanuki-dono said:
@Rampages.  I am blinded by the light...  It's hard to see you... ;o; Same age as Khal?  <s>Hopefully, you're not the same temperament. Hyper, hyper, Khal...</s>( Just kidding, Khal. *laughs*)
:wtf
Want me to change then? Me do everything for Erin-chaa~aan...

Kha~l, I was kidding! :glomp -Tanuki

karasu said:
btw, which shinigami captain you're talking about? as in the uniform or a particular girl captain?
The uniform. ^^
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Tanuki-dono said:
@Rampages. I am blinded by the light... It's hard to see you... ;o; Same age as Khal? <s>Hopefully, you're not the same temperament. Hyper, hyper, Khal...</s>( Just kidding, Khal. *laughs*)
Khal is a great mod, just too active at MH :p
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@kunai jutsu:
damn, if you did that i'd be freaked out too... haha, i'm terrified by heights..... not gonna trust my life on a panel of glass....
congrats to your friend, sure look like fun...:D
and the toilet...damn, that's annoying... where was that taken?
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Rampages said:
Khal is a great mod, just too active at MH :p
One can never be too active :p - anyway: Rampages, how about a clearer shot of yourself... un? :p

karasu said:
and the toilet...damn, that's annoying... where was that taken?
Indeed, terrible. Or is it a 'mixed' restroom? Both men and women allowed? :D ( *slaps self before Miso or Tanuki-dono does so* ).
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

karasu said:
@kunai jutsu:
damn, if you did that i'd be freaked out too... haha, i'm terrified by heights..... not gonna trust my life on a panel of glass....
congrats to your friend, sure look like fun...:D
and the toilet...damn, that's annoying... where was that taken?
ALL IN MACAU!  Oh yeah, I'm planning to go there again, I'll try to take some reactions once I step the glass!

@rykarreolacr and others wondering about the toilet:  I couldn't help but take a picture of the toilet and show it to the public.  And yes, this is a male's toilet IN MCDONALDS, don't know about the ladies!  But I'll try *next time*.

@Okyatoks: Man I'm jealous, you doing the Harem, that's supposed to be me, and those girls are NIIICEE! ;)

@FHT Fansubber: The girl next to you is HOT!! You lucky dude!
 

Calibur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ karasu : i like your hair style in the last image : Atashi no oujisama : i want my hair like that too. lol. how did you do it~
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Calibur: lots of wax is the secret :D
blow dry, get lots of wax, spike/mess the back. but separate the front, wax them downwards or sidewards...and finally, a touch of very2 strong hairspray all over (if you wanna keep the style for the whole day) :D

only works for straight hair though... and as yet, i can't find any wax that can arrange that style if my hair is longer...or my hair is just too soft...i dunno :( but, it works better on shorter hair...that's why in other pictures, i just let my hair down..[br]Posted at: April 23, 2006, 05:05:19 PM_________________________________________________@KaiserRyuujin:
lol @ the bunny... it's very cute... i'm reading the comic strips now :D
 

Calibur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Karasu: man, that is alot of wax there. lol. what brand do you recommend?
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

i dunno..i'm using some korean brand wax..heck, i can't read korean... not that much though..probably 4 or 5 times 3 fingertips.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Speaking of wax (I use it sometimes), I use Gatsby Red for Hard Wax, Blue for Soft Wax, Blue is more used like a Gel while Red could be used for the spikes at most!

@KaiserRyuujin: Gee when nice Logo! You look like the kind of guy who has never heard of manga (from your looks) *not offensive*, well I guess this shows that many types of people enjoy manga!! Hehe!
 

KaiserRyuujin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@karasu

Cool, I have helped spread the word of Sluggy. Enjoy the read!

@kunai jutsu

Oh yeah? I probably also dont look like a guy who listens to metal(other metal genre's) ontop of it :P But I am curious. What is the defined look for a person that does read and has heard of manga? I am very curious now. Also, to wonder, what do my looks say besides never hearing of manga!? o.o Thats a hell of a thing to project. It's quite interesting...but thats me ^^;
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

KaiserRyuujin said:
@karasu

Cool, I have helped spread the word of Sluggy.  Enjoy the read!

@kunai jutsu

Oh yeah?  I probably also dont look like a guy who listens to metal(other metal genre's) ontop of it :P  But I am curious.  What is the defined look for a person that does read and has heard of manga?  I am very curious now.  Also, to wonder, what do my looks say besides never hearing of manga!? o.o  Thats a hell of a thing to project.  It's quite interesting...but thats me ^^;
@Kaiserryuujin:  Just as you mentioned, you don't look like a guy who listen's to metal, since many guys (who read mangas) are like teenage boys you know (by the way you seem like an adult), I assumed that most the other adults that reads manga are Asian, heheh, that's just me, good for you if you enjoy manga!  As for mentioning your looks say other than never hearing of manga, you seem like an office worker dude who works and go home and watch football/basketall, etc.  More like the "average" person routine!

Another example includes if we just happened to meet each other and we discuss some topics, and for some reason we bring up anime/manga and you say, "Oh yeah, I love them too", I would be very surprised, since not many guys I talk to like manga/anime (even though they look like it).
 

KaiserRyuujin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@kunai jutsu

I think as myself as an adult....kind of. Dont know, does turning 21 yesterday qualify? :p I must say though interesting to think of adults that read manga would be Asian. Never thought to it like that. But it is always interesting to see who is and who isnt into manga/anime. As matter of fact funny thing I do work in an office setting, as I have been in 2months now as eBay cordinator for West Marine. Buuut, only thing I do when I go home is plug on either my Family Guy Season DVDs or Futurama or a movie. But my supervisor fits the bill for going up to watch whatever game may be on, heh heh.

All around its interesting to see just who is into what. Looks can be decieving and other times, its just blatantly clear.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Hey siegfried, i'm guessing you're from europe!
 

siegfried

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

kunai jutsu said:
Hey siegfried, i'm guessing you're from europe!


we can say you are right.actually I live in asian side but my college is in the european side. xD

can I ask you sth?why do you use green as font colour?what is the meaning of it to you? actually I like green too.it is very eyetaking.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

It says Istanbul in your profile, but i didn't want to post that before to spoil people :xp
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

siegfried said:
we can say you are right.actually I live in asian side but my college is in the european side. xD

can I ask you sth?why do you use green as font colour?what is the meaning of it to you? actually I like green too.it is very eyetaking.
Hmmmm... you're the first person to ask me this question. Okay, there are 3 main reason for this. Green happens to be 1 of 2 of my favourite colors. Silver is the other. The other reason is that I didn't like typing using the "default" fonts when I first started using Yahoo Msg all those years ago. I realized that Tahoma/Bold/Green was very "eyetaking" as you mentioned, so I started to use it as my signature font. And the last reason is that since not that many people edit their fonts, I think it would be easier for others to recognize me!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

kunai jutsu said:
I think it would be easier for others to recognize me!
It is
 

siegfried

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Khal said:
It says Istanbul in your profile, but i didn't want to post that before to spoil people :xp
main point was where people would think I am from just looking at the photo.you should ignore the profile. ;)
[br]Posted at: 30 April 2006, 10:58:18_________________________________________________
kunai jutsu said:
Hmmmm... you're the first person to ask me this question. Okay, there are 3 main reason for this. Green happens to be 1 of 2 of my favourite colors. Silver is the other. The other reason is that I didn't like typing using the "default" fonts when I first started using Yahoo Msg all those years ago. I realized that Tahoma/Bold/Green was very "eyetaking" as you mentioned, so I started to use it as my signature font. And the last reason is that since not that many people edit their fonts, I think it would be easier for others to recognize me!


arent you afraid of being thought as agressive or disturbing.people sure remember you but what if it is a bad impression?well it doesnt mean I found it disturbing. :eyeroll
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top