AishaClanClan
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / BeginnerRe: The Member Picture Discussion Thread
I'd love to make you PaperYomiko, but if I did that I'd have to make everyone bread and I'm just to lazy to do that
Zwivix, theres no specific reason why I'm torturing you, I just like to thats all
On another note, why do you have to torture me with all of your fabulously fun looking pictures?
Mugen, I like the hat, but dont hats go on top of your head not on your face?
I'd love to make you PaperYomiko, but if I did that I'd have to make everyone bread and I'm just to lazy to do that

Zwivix, theres no specific reason why I'm torturing you, I just like to thats all
On another note, why do you have to torture me with all of your fabulously fun looking pictures?
Mugen, I like the hat, but dont hats go on top of your head not on your face?

like the color of the wig too



i should've went to the one here in orlando....

it looks nice and windy. where's that place?