Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I'd love to make you PaperYomiko, but if I did that I'd have to make everyone bread and I'm just to lazy to do that :amuse

Zwivix, theres no specific reason why I'm torturing you, I just like to thats all:p
On another note, why do you have to torture me with all of your fabulously fun looking pictures?

Mugen, I like the hat, but dont hats go on top of your head not on your face?:XD
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@DemonDays, you look really pretty! :) like the color of the wig too :XD

@aisha, what kinda of rolls are they? they look really good :XD

@zwi, that looks really fun :wtf

@mugen.... where's da face... :oh

and, @ VELVET! come on! show us your pic :XD :hug
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Zwivix, theres no specific reason why I'm torturing you, I just like to thats all:p
On another note, why do you have to torture me with all of your fabulously fun looking pictures?
Dont worry I'll make sure to torture you some other day with awsome pics again! :amuse

Oh man I had a blast! Woot 8 hours of horror. All you should have been there...*dreams*

----
Btw for anyone that still doesnt know how to use the spoiler tags here is a quick lesson.

to use regular Spoiler tags put the following
Url of pic[/spolier]
To use Spoiler tags that have words on them put the following [spolier="Text Here"]Url of pic[/spolier]
-----

Make sure you write Spoiler right and not how I did it in the examples, since if I did it correctly it would have actually just came out as an empty spoiler tag.

if someone needs help with basic commands for this site, or if you wanna find out why you cant do something Pm me or go to my thread, I can help you out :amuse
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

----
Btw for anyone that still doesnt know how to use the spoiler tags here is a quick lesson.

to use regular Spoiler tags put the following
Url of pic[/spolier]
To use Spoiler tags that have words on them put the following [spolier="Text Here"]Url of pic[/spolier]
-----

Make sure you write Spoiler right and not how I did it in the examples, since if I did it correctly it would have actually just came out as an empty spoiler tag.

if someone needs help with basic commands for this site, or if you wanna find out why you cant do something Pm me or go to my thread, I can help you out :amuse
Thanks Zwivix for being helpful around here.
However, if any members have any questions here, they should ask the mods or any of the blues.
And you do post so many pics too, i am nearly confused there :amuse


As for the rest of you,

@ Demondays - That's a really cool wig, if you have time, please show us your halloween pics? :wtf

@ jim mayniam - Surprise look rules!!!

@ Magier - Haha...i still can't get over you wearing socks on your hands. :p

@ Aisha - Nice action pic! It makes me so hungry........

@Bouland - Interesting! You are one of those few members who use yr own pic as avatar! ^^

@ Mugen - now what's that? :blink
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Oh man I had a blast! Woot 8 hours of horror. All you should have been there...*dreams*
:scry i should've went to the one here in orlando....

@nami, post ur pic too! :XD :wtf
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Lilium I think they were called Suizos, they are some kind of sweet roll.

@Zwivix, I'll be looking forward to those awesome pictures, and I'llmake sure to post some more picutres of food.

Thank you Nami, it makes me quite hungry as well^_^

@Jim Ha, you look quite amused, and I know this is unrelated but I love your avi.
Haha, priceless.:amuse
 
Last edited by a moderator:

jim mayniam

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

fixed the pic by adding spoiler text.

@ nami, lol...my daughter is addicted to taking pics of everything.

@ ACC, thanks. one of these days i'm gonna buy a hat like that..
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Snoogen great pics, I have a friend that would be so jealous, she loves the steelers.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ snooge: I love your pics. You seem to have a lot of fun and I recognize this sweat shirt, hehe. Oh, you have a friend who's called Anna, too? Nice.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

haha the bengals fans weren't happy but that's okay. we made a lot of money off the beer they bought to alleviate their sorrows.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

snoogen, i wasnt realy nagging you was i? :wtf

@magie, i have the same name as one of her offline friends, too. :amuse she seems to be drawn to people with the same names :p
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

mugen, what happened to your sad mugen pic?

snoogie nee-chan, awesome pics as always. looks like your team won, or else it'd be hard to smile like that. :D
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

no my team (the bengals) lost but that's okay. i had fun working concession since a lot of drunk people were generous with their tips :amuse

besides, the steelers' qb attended my university so i guess that's something to root for... maybe. i heard he's a jerk
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

always chear for your hometeam. thats my advice. i cheared for the pats for years before they were good. yesterday i was wearing a pats shirt from '96 XD

so do you have nay pictures of the uniform you guys had to wear?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

you mean for working the concession stand? yeah but wouldn't it be easier if you were my facebook friend? :amuse
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

*thinks for a moment* well i'd have to make a relativly accurate facebooke profile to do that... i think it would actually be easier for you to hot link the pics from fb like you do for all the other ones. i could make a profile - a semi-real one - if you wanted me to, but i dont have any other friends that use it, so you'd be the only person i know on there. and yes, i know those are your pics from fb :amuse i tried using the links to see the rest of your pictures, but they seem to randomize the picutre and album numbers so you cant do that.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

nice pic snoogen! :gigglebunny it looks nice and windy. where's that place?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

nice pic snoogen! :gigglebunny it looks nice and windy. where's that place?
paul brown stadium in cincinnati. you can probably guess what university i attend from all the clues i gave
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

eh but i don't know what cincinnati is... where is cincinnati? sorry for my ignorance... *bow*
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

lol it's located in southwest ohio
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top