Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@pirate: GK?

@dark one: cool pic! really, your sister got it great :thumbs btw, i see your morpheus avatar. i love sandman too! welcome to MH :amuse
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

yonie's right. you look like GK's kid brother, Pirate. :XD So you sacrificed your hair so you can grow facial hair? :XD

Dark One, awesome pic and awesome avatar. :D
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Awesome pics everyone~! :nuts

Pirate, you do look a bit GK-ish, and not quite as devious as I was expecting :p

Dark One, that's an awesome pic, your sister is a great photographer! :amuse


Nice pic, igotthegoods! Hope you don't mind I moved it into the main pic thread so it doesn't get lost in the discussion here :amuse

btw.....we need to think of a nick name for you~ :p
 
Last edited:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

oopsy :sweatdrop gotta get used to this posting in one thread and then discussing in another. thanks for fixing my noobness :)
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

igotthegoods-san, looks as if you had lotsa fun ^^
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

you do look so innocent and beautiful in that picture, itachi565656! ^^
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I just saw the pics today, when I got back to my apartment!

@GK, awesome camera!!! I want!

@Keii, you already bought an electric guitar even if you don't know how to play? shouldn't you start with classic or acoustic?

@dark one, I love the pic! it's so.. art!
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Nice pic Itachi56565, never thought you're a girl!

Dark one! Welcome to MH and for showing us a great pic! :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@pirate... nee-chan was right, you do look really young :blink
It's a pain though, they still ask for id when i buy smokes :scry
@pirate: GK?
yonie's right. you look like GK's kid brother, Pirate. :XD So you sacrificed your hair so you can grow facial hair? :XD
i thought i was the only one who thought that.
Pirate, you do look a bit GK-ish, and not quite as devious as I was expecting :p
Damn, everybody thinks I look like him.. better go check his pics out >_>

@Ichi I dun' look like that anymore :nod

@PY ofc I dun look totally devious, I would be to suspicious then :noworry
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Atleast they think your younger. I went to Gamestop and the guy wouldn't believe that im 16. They also let me buy mature games sometimes without a parent. Really all i got is some damn chin hair and everyone thinks im older.
 

swankivy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
4
Age
48
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Atleast they think your younger. I went to Gamestop and the guy wouldn't believe that im 16. They also let me buy mature games sometimes without a parent. Really all i got is some damn chin hair and everyone thinks im older.
Haha! It's funny the assumptions people make based on appearance. I'll be thirty in less than a month as of this writing, and I still sometimes get carded for R-rated movies. . . . (Er well actually that hasn't happened in a little while, but still . . . when I was in college they asked my friends if I would need a children's menu!)
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

igotthegoods-san, looks as if you had lotsa fun ^^
thanks....i did. it was a fun night :)

btw.....we need to think of a nick name for you~ :p
uh oh. i hope it is something nice hehe :amuse


Haha! It's funny the assumptions people make based on appearance. I'll be thirty in less than a month as of this writing, and I still sometimes get carded for R-rated movies. . . . (Er well actually that hasn't happened in a little while, but still . . . when I was in college they asked my friends if I would need a children's menu!)
hehe. that kind of thing happens to my sister all the time (she just turned 27). i don't think it helps that she wears hello kitty stuff and puts her hair in pigtails fairly often :sweatdrop
 
Last edited:

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

itachi565656: You really only 14?! You look much older! Love your hair.
 

swankivy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
4
Age
48
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

hehe. that kind of thing happens to my sister all the time (she just turned 27). i don't think it helps that she wears hello kitty stuff and puts her hair in pigtails fairly often
I think that's part of it for me too--I'm wearing pigtails as we speak, and I do have a tendency to dress a bit young as well. But I think the other part of it, for me, is that I'm pretty short, so they automatically think "oh, a kid." But that doesn't account for the amount of mail I get from my Web page with people saying stuff like "ur 29??? u look liek ur 12!!!"
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Atleast they think your younger. I went to Gamestop and the guy wouldn't believe that im 16. They also let me buy mature games sometimes without a parent. Really all i got is some damn chin hair and everyone thinks im older.
They check age on games? o_O
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

i'm glad that people are having fun discussing here but let's keep this a "member picture discussion thread" please :amuse

if you like to discuss video games, feel free to go to the general entertainment section where you can express love of video games there or you could post in the lovely "hang out thread" as well.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ itachi565656: You look really cute on the photo. I love your hair style, especially the fringe.
 

itachi565656

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Schwindelmagier:Awwwwww thanks~U look awesome too!=D
@DemonDays:Lol thanks~do i really look THAT much older??:)U look GREAT in your pic~
@snoogen0120:Hey thanks for fixing my pic=]]I don't know how to do the spoiler tag thing...if u have time can u show me how to do it?Thanks!=D
@Nami:Haha thanks=]I get that alot.But now u know lol~U look good in your pic too.
 
Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Awesome pic, Itachi~ thanks for posting~ :amuse

oopsy :sweatdrop gotta get used to this posting in one thread and then discussing in another. thanks for fixing my noobness :)
No worries, it is kinda confusing and no trouble for me to move it :amuse

@PY ofc I dun look totally devious, I would be to suspicious then :noworry
But you are suspicious :oh

uh oh. i hope it is something nice hehe :amuse
Of course, I'm always nice :amuse

Hmmm..... Goods? Goody~chan? :plot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top