The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hey Sarry need help to beat the guy who cut your hair ??? :XD... sorry it is just a joke...

so... how it was... the new year's eve????
Haha, it was a girl actually, so I can't beat her:XD:p

my New Year's eve was very nice, but very very coldddd.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Don't you believe in equal rights :XD....

lol... I can see by the pic it was cold... so you were like

10; 9; 8; 7; 6; 5; 4; 3; 2; 1; F*** IT'S COLD !!!!!! Ò_Ó
 

Zabuza2k

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
100
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
damn im so sexy
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey Nat who is with you in that pic?????

Thanks to know that you found yourself sexy Zabuza... watch it man... don't go following in love with yourself...
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lol at people loving themselves :p

Some random people, the pic was taken two years ago and I had lots of exchange students friends...the guy I saw only once, but the girl lived at my dorm.

Nice pic by the way, asus...You don't look chubby...>when people say they're chubby, sometimes it means fat...:)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Zabuza you know it's illegal in 24countries?
haha jk jk, but yeh awesome pic asus :D

edit: Nat, sometimes one time is more than enoughO0O0
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
see Nat... I gained 15 kilos ... so I am not really as skinny as I was... most my new pics are with long shirts to hide my not so good looking body... (yeah I use to be in love with me too :XD)

nice... it looks like you have a very alternative live :XD...

Blai that was looooww....:XD
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Means you'll have to work out! now run....:p

keyword is 'had' ....n my univ. years I was alive....let's leave it at that :p
Now I'm just a boring person who studies and hangs out instead of partying (I miss partying :()

Motto was 'study hard, party harder'...now it's ...'study hard, work harder' :darn
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That is nice... I never liked partying... I rather stay alone...( yeah I am anti-social :P) :XD

I am trying to exercise... but I am so desorganized and undisciplined I just can't do anything... T_T...

I think a friend of mine has the same motto as you...
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ok back.

I have to admit, when my brother said they are some good looking people on these forums. He wasn't kidding.

Yes, Forever_melody, and nat. Hotnesss all the way.

p.s - Once mark sees this comment... hes gona feel embarrass ! haha.

But this is totally not my bro. Being involved in internet forums...? if you get to know him in real life.... you'll be suprised.

Anyway, how do you change your signature?
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Matthew up in the left side of the page there should be your name...

press the "actions" button and then press "Control Panel" ... then a new page will open where will be on the left "Edit signature"... there you go...^_^

by the way... matthew where were you on those pics????
 
Last edited:

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Matthew up in the left side of the page there should be your name...

press the "actions" button and then press "Control Panel" ... then a new page will open where will be on the left "Edit signature"... there you go...^_^

by the way... matthew where were you on those pics????
My pictures were taken in Toronto.. or T-dot... Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I go to York university, I'm in business. Living with mark right now. I'm so glad I'm living with him or else I'm screwed.... he has a job interview in australia... so it may require him leaving canada. Resulting in me living on my own. :s

And thanks.. i'm pretty dumb when it comes forums..
 
Last edited:

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yes, there are a surprising number of hot girls here. Why cant manga-loving girls in the southern US be as hot??:(
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Are they that bad?...I never saw manga fans from the southern US
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
nice pics Mathew...
It seems guys can only post pics when they are partying/drinking :p.... /jk
Business school? sounds horrible with all the math and numbers...

Good thing that the forums are international, this way no matter where members move they will still be online...but for you...you have to learn to live alone....:p

ps; thanks for the compliment ;)
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Blai.. dude. You look like Luke schenn

---
hey nat - oh business is fun.. funner than engineering! But i don't mind dealing with numbers. I'm taking a minor in music. I love music with a passion.

And you welcome about that compliment. ;)

And oh I love going out and partying.. just the way I am. But i know how to control myself haha


i like this "thank" post feature... hmm lol
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Are they that bad?...I never saw manga fans from the southern US
Its rare that you find a hot otaku. Really rare. The rest down here have maturity/social/mental problems and fill that chubby/not good looking nerd stereotype (no offense to anyone just in case).
 

polaris

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
269
Gender
Male
Country
Cyprus
wow melody it was clear that you are an alien and i was ok with that, but now we see you eating human flesh?; and damn you were in tunisia , so close to turkey...phyfff...that was a close call...
and and and and people in turkey does not taste like turkey you eat on christmas eve.. we taste bad really bad...ok? so so... pls..pls...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Blai.. dude. You look like Luke schenn

---
Haha, brilliant, does that mean that I'm an awesome hockeyplayer as well? :-)
I did play hockey for 10 years and my defense-mate is playing in the national team for 18yr olds, I wish i took hockey as serious as he did, then i didn't need to study as hard :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top