The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol man that is so nice... Valentines ball... we don't have that in Brazil... all we got is the Motel... I know... I know... it disgusts you ... :XD but my people is completely nuts...about that...
God made me Brazilian to test my faith :XD

I will see if I can find some other terrible pictures of mine... muahuahauhua
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Haha yeah well In Sweden we have nightclubs and . . yes, motels but we went to the valentines ball in South Africa, got two dates from the high school there that i went to hehe, it was b r i l l i a n t
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
So it's a weird face contest eh? So be it! >_>
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol... player :XD...

so what else went on in that night ¬¬???

I am going straight to my old pics.... gonna have ot scan them...:XD
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Better have some good ones Asus >.>
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
you guys are mean....:XD... I will find something,...

needs my dad comp...wait a minute...:XD
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
mimi.... Izzat you on the right? You do look like that girl from the twilight poster.... Where your vampire stalker? :p

Blai..... All your pics have exeedingly good looking/pretty people in them :p
Your city must be a special place. I added it to my to-see-cities :D
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Yes that's me on the right, and what do you mean the girl from Twilight? :o I take that as an insult! lol :XD Just kidding >.>

Idk, I always assumed I was the flesh eating/biting person >.>
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
well you do have the same nose and similar facial structure...
Lol, I apologize for the insult /jk

Ehm... Very nice picture...did you people before or after :p :p :p
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
"Did you people before or after"? :blink Not sure I get the meaning. Is it the waffles wearing off!?!?! >_>

And idk, I've never been commented upon looking like that girl lol. Maybe because she's taller >.>
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
another canadian guy to take over the thread...

looks like the canadians will take over the world... T_T
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Darn and here I thought we were special, now we're just invading the whole darn place lol :XD
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
another cool canadian guy bro. My brother got me into this...manga. Still i have lot to learn.

Apparently he's friends with you guys right? *Mark peeks over my shoulder*

well he says he will be back next week.
peace out
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Umm well I remember being mean and criticizing Mark to no end so if that's a friend, then yes, I guess I am his friend lol :XD

And his ban was temporary btw so he can come back soon no worries ^_^
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Matthew, you're mark's brother then :D ...
we can trace some family similarity (not that he showed his face -__-)

very cool pics, must have been a really sweet 19..*beerrrrrrrrrr*


ps: next week?! damn.....:(
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Matthew, you're mark's brother then :D ...
we can trace some family similarity (not that he showed his face -__-)

very cool pics, must have been a really sweet 19..*beerrrrrrrrrr*
Thanks! lol

I guess good looks runs in the family. Ok, alright I'm being to full of myself! lol Anyways, got a band practice to go to. I'll need to get to use with the forums. My brother helped me out..... but i'm too lazy to even bother.
-edit- Man, I'm seriously a noob. Everyone here has their manga/comic picture... yet i have my own real life pic and real name. wow...

Peace out
-matt
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It gives a more personal shadow over your account dude, I should've named myself Adam :( Or at least "Adam_Sexy_Boy" jk lol

Oh and ey and j0 lol, Matt, check in the "Musician Thread" . . . It's dead :( We need new people muhaha



Blai..... All your pics have exceedingly good looking/pretty people in them :p
Your city must be a special place. I added it to my to-see-cities :D
Haha, I guess I'm lucky then with friends and stuff when it comes to that factor :-) There's a nightclub in town called "Club Barca Heaven" I guess that says it all.. . . Tanned girls are "rawr"!

And yeah gimme a call when you are on your way through and I'll show you the best of the best :p
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey Sarry need help to beat the guy who cut your hair ??? :XD... sorry it is just a joke...

so... how it was... the new year's eve????
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
haha asus, that was looow :D

awesome pictures sarry!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol... wasn't meant to be a agressive talk... everybody says that to me when I get my hair cut...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top