The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I think he meant the ooo instead of ou maybe, mark.

Like " I want to go ooot" Or "aboot"
my personal favourite is Q-o-bec, instead of Quebec.




I want a pink wig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scry
awesome pics, looking good Asus :p
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Thats exactly what I meant! haha I had a fellow classmate from Michigan or Wisconsin who spoke like that, he lived way up middle-of-nowhere-north.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
nice wig, Asus!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
thanks... good somebody enjoyed IT :XD

I have 6 pics with my father and that wig... :XD
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
hey asus some of your pics doesn't open.maybe they are too big?
is that your plane? :p
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
really????,...hmmm... that is weird...

no that is just a ordinary military plane :XD

I can open them without a problem... but who knows... I can't see some pics from other members T_T
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
maybe the pics just haven't loaded. try waiting, or reloading the page, asus.

i meant, shinsengumi. Asus, I can see your pics fine.
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
maybe... I will check in the afternoon... right now I got to sleep :XD...
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
yeah you were right bb-san.i waited a little and the pics loaded.sorry for the false alarm asus : / nice and funy pics by the way =) i have one of those "no comment" photos too but i can't decide if i should put them here or not
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol OK shinsengumi

i think the photos I can`t see are already old... so they mustn`t be hosting them anymore... it is ok...^_^
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Asus! You look even better than I'd thought you'd look :XD Not that I thought you looked bad, but the wig is pure win :D

Seems I'm getting heavy competition for MH's most odd member >.>
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Consider it a three way competition.:p
 

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
ahhh, this thread is sparkling with Canadian love, I'm luvin' it. :amuse

Well, nice looking pics fellows.

And that "Woush"... nice chick, too bad she got banned. Someone track and find her for pappy Adamant. j/k
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lol, I just got the "COEM HERE LITLE GURL" feeling from Adamant for a second. . *shiver*

More picture :-D
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol blai... :XD that was a good one...

so... we gonna have to create a weirdest photo contest then ?????

@hey Adamant

not angry at me are you...???? I didn't mean to be a brat last time..... T_T don't hate me.... T_T
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
great then... so I post my original plan...muahauhauhau...

some time from now -_-
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
WOOhoo melody...
wow melody I got a infraction ... 3 points T_T...

so... when will you post the weird stuff ???:XD
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
An infraction? O_o For what? Speeding? :o I once got an infraction for J-walking lol :XD

And I'll post them soon, just figuring out which one I should go first(if I should do it gradually or not)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top