The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
aww em. Cute pics. Are you sure your 5'3? lolz.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
@nat: Wooo I'm a pioneer of something! :XD Finally I get to be "avant-guardist" >.>
And btw, no I am not a vampire. Vampires should be more than what that darn book/movie made them to be >.> A demon maybe though lol :p Hmm adds eh? I hadn't thought of that. Perhaps I can fund my evil campaigns with those O_o

@Flash: I'm 5"-5"1 >.> bu thanks anyways :D "Cute" seems to be a favorite word when people want to describe me :XD(the other being "crazy" :eyeroll)
 
Last edited:

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Should we consider cute, dark haired canadian women crazy as well?
Cuz then Ill worry about one of my professors :/ lol
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
That'd be a pretty gross generalization >.> I mean, not all Canadians are like me lol :XD I'm unique :D
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
....Mimi-chan...I remember one time you were always diplomatic and serious...After you became mod, we saw your true colors :p
you're more fun this way, a bit crazy but who isn't... hehe

Unique...indeed, lolz.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Thanks! *hugs* :glomp:glomp:glomp

Well I blame the MH staff though >_> They said "we're all a crazy bunch"... To this, I just HAD to reply "Oh you haven't seen anything yet" lol :p

And I can still be serious and diplomatic if I need to be >.> I just have reduced the amount of times I need to be(by hanging out in the fun threads more often lol :p)
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
lol you guys are too funny, and of course awesome people... which is a good thing ;)
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
So many pretty pictures:XD

I feel like I have to put a new picture of me.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
So, did you ride the camel in that picture? How's Tunisia?
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
@Flash: Yay! You think we're funny! I shall tick taht off my list of things to do in life.
*ticks off "make Flash think I am funny" off her to-do list*

@sarry:
Oooo that'd be awesome! :tem Do so if you have time :D

@Fortis: Why yes, I rode the camel at one point during the trip yeah ^_^ WaS loads of fun although my friend's camel veered off course >.>
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
@ Em -

Wow i feel special! I'm in your to-do list. YES! ;)

@ T.D.A

My dear friend T.D.A. Canada is an awesome country. Dont you agree nat and em?
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Aside from the the absurd cold, Canada (Montreal) is pretty amazing.
Though I prefer Italy (where I studied univ.), almost nothing works correctly there but everyone is happy and less frenetic.
(Pizzaaaaaaa) yum yum...
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Aside from the the absurd cold, Canada (Montreal) is pretty amazing.
Though I prefer Italy (where I studied univ.), almost nothing works correctly there but everyone is happy and less frenetic.
(Pizzaaaaaaa) yum yum...
Ah you gotta love 'real' pizza. Hmm Thin crust.. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
awesome pics
 

lazyboyrod

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
2,026
Reaction score
45
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
So many beautiful people hiding behind these avatars, we should start using our pics as avatars lol


But then this site will turn into myspace so nevermind.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
So many beautiful people hiding behind these avatars, we should start using our pics as avatars lol


But then this site will turn into myspace so nevermind.
Thank you sir

p.s - that was my ego. Sorry! :p. But seriously.. we are surrounded by beautiful people. baha
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well we're all beautiful in our own way! :D (some you just have to get past the craziness lol :XD, no I only meant me with that statement >.>)

And yeah, Canada is nice. I like it ^_^
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You sure its nice? I hear you guys talk weird...like "bouat" for "boat"...and my film professor let some of her canadian pronunciations slip.

( :P only teasing of course)
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
You sure its nice? I hear you guys talk weird...like "bouat" for "boat"...and my film professor let some of her canadian pronunciations slip.

( :P only teasing of course)
lol no


Honor - Honour

Color - Colour.

etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top