- Joined
- Sep 1, 2006
- Messages
- 1,404
- Reaction score
- 426
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
aww em. Cute pics. Are you sure your 5'3? lolz.
Finally I get to be "avant-guardist" >.>
Hmm adds eh? I hadn't thought of that. Perhaps I can fund my evil campaigns with those O_o
"Cute" seems to be a favorite word when people want to describe me
(the other being "crazy"
)
I'm unique 





)


Do so if you have time 

Ah you gotta love 'real' pizza. Hmm Thin crust..Aside from the the absurd cold, Canada (Montreal) is pretty amazing.
Though I prefer Italy (where I studied univ.), almost nothing works correctly there but everyone is happy and less frenetic.
(Pizzaaaaaaa) yum yum...

Thank you sirSo many beautiful people hiding behind these avatars, we should start using our pics as avatars lol
But then this site will turn into myspace so nevermind.
. But seriously.. we are surrounded by beautiful people. baha
(some you just have to get past the craziness lol
, no I only meant me with that statement >.>)
lol noYou sure its nice? I hear you guys talk weird...like "bouat" for "boat"...and my film professor let some of her canadian pronunciations slip.
( :P only teasing of course)