The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
lol if that was meant to be a compliment, I think it failed :XD I want more Canadian girls dammit! I shall go on a campaigning spree! >_> Or I'll find Woush and get her back to MH >_> Why was she banned btw? :blink
Fine then, Ill keep my compliment.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Fine then, Ill keep my compliment.
You can't, I have it in this nifty compliment net! You see, I bought one of these babies so people can never take back compliments they give me :blink That way, my ego gets to grow to disastrous sizes(unlike the rest of me lol :p...I meant my height of course >_>)
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
You can't, I have it in this nifty compliment net! You see, I bought one of these babies so people can never take back compliments they give me :blink That way, my ego gets to grow to disastrous sizes(unlike the rest of me lol :p...I meant my height of course >_>)
your height? how tall are you... lol :blink


look at the drama i've started. We should make a thread... about yume (aka woush). Anyone?? lol jk...slightly kidding... nah im kidding. :)
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Poor thing it seems you are still upset, flash....
Bah, shouldn't we discuss picture...maybe?
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
thats outrageous... i'm not upset! .. lol

After all we are talking about yume's picture, no? Someone should track her down and bring her back to mh. lol
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Ermm....did you see any mods/admins reaction to Yume's name? They actually love bean more;)
(not that we don't :D, bean's cool.)


example

It's not a matter of copyright, it is an unspoken rule amongst Manga Editors, and concrete rule here at MH, and she repeatedly broke it. She was just concerned with getting her Edited Manga out first more than following the rules.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ermm....did you see any mods/admins reaction to Yume's name? They actually love bean more;)
(not that we don't :D, bean's cool.)


example
You bring a very valid point my dearest friend e-nat :P

bean is indeed a special case... but we love the guy lol
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I love bean, but he refuses to return my feelings!!! :scry:scry:scry

I shall track down Woush once I move to Montreal:grin2!!

And for the record Flash, I'm roughly 5" tall lol.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
....:scry
Mimi doesn't wanna see me in Montreal
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Of course I do! :o

But I won't have to hunt you down since [hopefully] you'll want to see me of your own free will :XD
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Sure thing :p
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I love bean, but he refuses to return my feelings!!! :scry:scry:scry

I shall track down Woush once I move to Montreal:grin2!!

And for the record Flash, I'm roughly 5" tall lol.
ooh 5" . Your small :P, But thats ok :) dont be a shame of your height!
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Who said I'm ashamed? That's the thing I probably advertise most! lol :XD Midget, small fry, the mininator(or Miminator >.>) are all common aliases for me :p

Ok we should go back to discussing photos >_>

So ummm have any decent light photos of you Flash? lol :XD
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Who said I'm ashamed? That's the thing I probably advertise most! lol :XD Midget, small fry, the mininator(or Miminator >.>) are all common aliases for me :p

Ok we should go back to discussing photos >_>

So ummm have any decent light photos of you Flash? lol :XD
Oh your funny, aren't you.

I'll post a pic somewhat recent.
 
Last edited:

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'd like to think of myself as funny(even though I probably am not :XD)

Is there even a rule regarding photos? As in, should it even be of us or can I post a photo I took? O_o I'm not familiar with the rules of the photo thread >.<
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
it has to be you.........


posted a pic.. but you cant see my face! ha... k my girlfriend has all the pictures.. I gotta ask her...
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
flash, won't your GF be upset that her pictures are online while her BF hides his face in *artistic poses*?

Ps: artistic pose means shamelessly escapes showing his face :p


oopssss, I posted in the wrong tab before....^^'
sorry
(Hate when that happens, like on msn...you say stuff to the wrong people :darn)
 
Last edited:

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
flash, won't your GF be upset that her pictures are online while her BF hides his face in *artistic poses*?

Ps: artistic pose means shamelessly escapes showing his face :p


oopssss, I posted in the wrong tab before....^^'
sorry
(Hate when that happens, like on msn...you say stuff to the wrong people :darn)
i told her... lol. she doesnt mind. Unlesss someone here creeps them every time... lol


call me mark btw.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Guys, let's just drop the Yume stuff already and stick to on-topic things.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
i told her... lol. she doesnt mind. Unlesss someone here creeps them every time... lol
<hr noshade size="1">
call me mark btw.
lol, As long as she knows....It would suck if people were on the net without their knowledge or permission...Mark :) Very nice picture...You escape exposure once again....Shame on you :p

and call me nat...
I don't like it when people use the whole pen name. I wanted to change it, but because I have accounts in different forums, might as well keep it.

or not...Mmmmm


Hai xi0-dono...Subject dropped
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top