The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
if there was still one good looking lady in these forums. it was yume. Who here remembers Yume? :p
There are still many good looking ladies in the forums :blink And Yume isn't around anymore because she broke forum rules.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Is Yume the hot banned chick, who looked kinda looked/is french? shame on you mods. :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Is Yume the hot banned chick, who looked kinda looked/is french? shame on you mods. :p
Yes, if that was really her in the first place...on the net, who really knows. But rules are rules no matter what you look like.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Is Yume the hot banned chick, who looked kinda looked/is french? shame on you mods. :p
yeah shes french... and she is extremely hot. I think she made a violation with the Edited Manga rules... its still not clear..


Yes, if that was really her in the first place...on the net, who really knows. But rules are rules no matter what you look like.
what about forgiveness.. We are forgiven for our sins....:darn. lol


@ TDA

HAHAHA I LOVE YOUR LOCATION! I just saw it and burst with laughter. hahah!
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
if there was still one good looking lady in these forums. it was yume. Who here remembers Yume? :p
i do. indeed she was hot. But yes, there are a lot of good-looking people in here. bishies to boot :nuts

hey flash, your girlfriend is very pretty. :love
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Who was Yume? O_o Must have been before my time >.>
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Awesome pic flash :p, shame that it's a bit too dark. You look like a cute couple ^^

Foerever melody...Sunglasses? I don't blame you with the blinding snow....Very cool picture :D
(ps, I'm jealous of your hair :scry)
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
lol :XD

Yeah, sunglasses are fun >.> Even when the weather is inappropriate >.>

Btw, everyone says that about my hair. I think the camera's flash makes it look shinier than it is lol :XD If you want to know, I change shampoos weekly lol(when I swap from my parents' house).
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Forever Melody wa totemo utsukushii desu ne.
Cute gf, Flash.

I should really put a new pic up:darn
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
What's that supposed to mean?

And yes, nice photo Flash! Although you should listen t your username and well...get flash lol :XD
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
What's that supposed to mean?

And yes, nice photo Flash! Although you should listen t your username and well...get flash lol :XD
Haha oh Em, your quite the silly one aren't you? :p

@ E-nat, and Baboysai
Thanks! I'm lucky to be with her :)
 
Last edited:

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
What's that supposed to mean?

And yes, nice photo Flash! Although you should listen t your username and well...get flash lol :XD
It means youre very pretty.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I like your style Flash, reveal your appearance yet keep it so so concealed at the same time, pretty good stuff I must say. :kkthumbs
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I've often wondered what a lot of youse guys look like.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
TDA & fortis, why don't you post pictures? :)

Redcomet, nice pictures...I imagined you'd have more ash on your face lolz. And very cool graffitti, I really like the first one:D
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
yeah shes french... and she is extremely hot. I think she made a violation with the Edited Manga rules... its still not clear..
<hr noshade size="1">


what about forgiveness.. We are forgiven for our sins....:darn. lol
I think Yume was from Quebec iirc. Forgiveness is one thing, but she hasn't made an effort to apologize, nor has she came to us since being banned, so maybe she's just found another forum. *shrugs*
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Oh another Quebecer and I missed it >.<

Was Yume an important/active member?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I don't think it's relevant now, melon-chan. she's gone now... >.>
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I think Yume was from Quebec iirc. Forgiveness is one thing, but she hasn't made an effort to apologize, nor has she came to us since being banned, so maybe she's just found another forum. *shrugs*
yes quebec/french descent, specifically Montréal. And she's a big habs fan. For you hockey experts.. Habs aka Montreal Canadiens. Yeah we were good friends on these forums. haha. Oh well, its been a while. But like baboysai said.. its not relevant right now. I guess we can stop living in the past? :P hehe


Oh another Quebecer and I missed it >.<

Was Yume an important/active member?
I guess so - She always had her scans early.. and aside of that.. Guys kept complimenting her due to her looks. lol...

And I think one of her pics are still here. Yume's real MH name was "Woush"
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336&page=10
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top