She looks like Magan Fox.....




whaat... haha. Ehem.. i believe it was because he said my girlfriend is hot! Which is what I completely agreed with. And with such statement.. it deserved my thanks! hahalol I love how Flash just thanked someone for a "useful" post by saying someone was hot
Anyways, maybe I'll meet her on the street this fall and then I'll randomly say hi and she'll go "WTH!?"![]()
.

. Anyways.. I think it'd be funny if you saw yume in the streets of montreal... assuming you do live in montreal!
I love that city.
)
. Went to T-dot for Civil Engineering.... which is funny cause i'm one of the jockiest guy you will ever see. 



What?! There were others?Whats with all the hot Canadian women on here![]()
![]()
I feel soooo lonely T_T


lol if that was meant to be a compliment, I think it failedAw, poor Forever Melody. Well since woush is gone and i cant remember the other canadian females on here, youre on the only hot canadian on here right now. That make you feel better?![]()
I want more Canadian girls dammit! I shall go on a campaigning spree! >_> Or I'll find Woush and get her back to MH >_> Why was she banned btw? 
She was having sex with one of the male mods, which was against the rules at the time. Shit happens...lol if that was meant to be a compliment, I think it failedI want more Canadian girls dammit! I shall go on a campaigning spree! >_> Or I'll find Woush and get her back to MH >_> Why was she banned btw?
![]()

Ok maybe not... lol 