The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
She looks like Magan Fox.....:)
 

Belisar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,940
Reaction score
506
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
yeah, woush is hot.



i thought you looks older flash. somehow you looks younger than me. :amuse hot girlfriend! :jir_thumb
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
lol I love how Flash just thanked someone for a "useful" post by saying someone was hot :XD

Anyways, maybe I'll meet her on the street this fall and then I'll randomly say hi and she'll go "WTH!?" :XD
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
lol I love how Flash just thanked someone for a "useful" post by saying someone was hot :XD

Anyways, maybe I'll meet her on the street this fall and then I'll randomly say hi and she'll go "WTH!?" :XD
whaat... haha. Ehem.. i believe it was because he said my girlfriend is hot! Which is what I completely agreed with. And with such statement.. it deserved my thanks! haha :p.

Btw - You best read my review Em.. Your in my special note. :p
 
Last edited:

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well he said "Woush" was hot and you said a few posts earlier that Woush wasyume so I just put 2 and 2 together :oh
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
yes em.. woush is Yume ;). Anyways.. I think it'd be funny if you saw yume in the streets of montreal... assuming you do live in montreal! :) I love that city.
 
Last edited:

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Ok, for a second I thought I was confused(which wouldn't be too abnormal for me mind you :p)

And no, I don't live in Montreal. I live near Quebec City, but I might eb moving down to near Montreal for my studies.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Go for it!

I went out to the big city (T-Dot) to get my undergrad degree. No regrets! :). Went to T-dot for Civil Engineering.... which is funny cause i'm one of the jockiest guy you will ever see. :p

Anyways, i'll stop spamming this thread with my life Info :p
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I don't get it >_> Who said jocks can't be engineers? lol :p

Anyways, we can spam my thread with your life if you want, it's full of spam already >_>
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Whats with all the hot Canadian women on here:blink :p
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Aw, poor Forever Melody. Well since woush is gone and i cant remember the other canadian females on here, youre on the only hot canadian on here right now. That make you feel better? :p
 

Belisar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,940
Reaction score
506
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
i would love to live in canada. you have there such a wonderfull nature........ and woush.


if you feel like "fuck the world", you just go for a week in the wilderness.

 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
shit, seems like I was born in the wrong place. :s
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Aw, poor Forever Melody. Well since woush is gone and i cant remember the other canadian females on here, youre on the only hot canadian on here right now. That make you feel better? :p
lol if that was meant to be a compliment, I think it failed :XD I want more Canadian girls dammit! I shall go on a campaigning spree! >_> Or I'll find Woush and get her back to MH >_> Why was she banned btw? :blink
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
lol if that was meant to be a compliment, I think it failed :XD I want more Canadian girls dammit! I shall go on a campaigning spree! >_> Or I'll find Woush and get her back to MH >_> Why was she banned btw? :blink
She was having sex with one of the male mods, which was against the rules at the time. Shit happens...


/jk
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lolzzzz...Cyber sex on MH...

She only took scans that were prohibited for her to use. Like a thousand times, and each time mods would tell her to stop using those scans, she ignored them and uploaded anyway. It was a copyright thing, if I remember correctly.

There's a whole thread about it...Now go hunt it ;)
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
e-nat, join me in our campaign for female Canadian supremacy! :blink Ok maybe not... lol :oh

Ah so it was a scans thingy >.> Oh well, too bad >.<
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's not a matter of copyright, it is an unspoken rule amongst Manga Editors, and concrete rule here at MH, and she repeatedly broke it. She was just concerned with getting her Edited Manga out first more than following the rules.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top