ararara, now I wanna see the different blai hairstyles!!!
>
I disagree! Brazilians only speak useless things in 90% of the day. The other 10% are to watch very useful things... like Polishop commercials.It was the second time^^ And brazilians are good at talking a lot of bullshit live or online XD
Brazilians girls are cuuuuteeeee... at least, the womans of portuguese thread are beautiful. xPNice photos, Pat! And a meeting via the mh, yeah? <I'm nto reading Brazilian thread xd believe me>
btw. Farfalla is cuuuuteee![]()
hehe, actually, I had them since I was 11 years-old, but last year I bought some contacts, just to give a try, and the expiration date of them is over, but I'm planning to buy more soon!pat when did you start wearing glasses?![]()
yeah, man, actually, that was my third meeting with people from here, but unfortunately, in the past two ones I forgot my camNice photos, Pat! And a meeting via the mh, yeah? <I'm nto reading Brazilian thread xd believe me>
btw. Farfalla is cuuuuteee![]()

Thank you, you're welcomeThank you both^^ Guys from MH are so lovely!

Bleach ftw!

It was a correct decision to go to the hairdresser, ooouh yes it was 
(I'm glad you took a picture with Donald, not silly Goofy
)




. I ensure you guys I'm a like a giant teddy bear on the inside
....but on the outside I'm just a big ole grizzly bear ready to f*ck sh*t up
.......What would would you guys think if I told you I am probably bigger now.....that pick was from a year ago.... lol.





