The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
ararara, now I wanna see the different blai hairstyles!!!
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Nice photos, Pat! And a meeting via the mh, yeah? <I'm nto reading Brazilian thread xd believe me :p >
btw. Farfalla is cuuuuteee :wtf
 

D. Hawk

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
380
Reaction score
50
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It was the second time^^ And brazilians are good at talking a lot of bullshit live or online XD
I disagree! Brazilians only speak useless things in 90% of the day. The other 10% are to watch very useful things... like Polishop commercials.




Nice photos, Pat! And a meeting via the mh, yeah? <I'm nto reading Brazilian thread xd believe me :p >
btw. Farfalla is cuuuuteee :wtf
Brazilians girls are cuuuuteeeee... at least, the womans of portuguese thread are beautiful. xP




@Goldb
nice signature! Change 123 is awesome!
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
pat when did you start wearing glasses?
hehe, actually, I had them since I was 11 years-old, but last year I bought some contacts, just to give a try, and the expiration date of them is over, but I'm planning to buy more soon!


Nice photos, Pat! And a meeting via the mh, yeah? <I'm nto reading Brazilian thread xd believe me :p >
btw. Farfalla is cuuuuteee :wtf
yeah, man, actually, that was my third meeting with people from here, but unfortunately, in the past two ones I forgot my cam :oh
But I know 4 members from MH, and considering Brazil's size, it's a record!


Thank you both^^ Guys from MH are so lovely!
Thank you, you're welcome :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
yeah I'm_Akiyama! :tem Bleach ftw! :D
what volume is that btw? can't make it out on that picture. And the cat is cute :amuse

And Blai: new hairdo looks way better imo :D It was a correct decision to go to the hairdresser, ooouh yes it was :noworry
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
@Evil3ye It's the first volume, you can kind of sorta make out the sword in the corner. i saved some extra pictures of the cat and me for future posts.
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Thanks Evil! I knew I needed to go to the hairdresser.. I was just a bit anxious on how she was going to cut. But it ended up great! ^_^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm_Akiyama: those are great pics man!!! you're project is awesome...
what was it about??
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Back in high school, the highest level math you can pick from is calculus or statistics. There is one reward for signing up for the hard classes. Each class gets to go to an amusement park at the end of the year. The one condition is that you have to build fun roller coasters to enter at the park. Groups of 6 or less are given a certain dimension board to start off. You can use any material you want, and nothing can go beyond the highest point of the starting peak. It was very hard to build ours because we always ate our supplies. Only three other schools where entered and their coasters were not that impressive. This was the first year long statistics class so a rivalry started with calculus. Different ribbons were handed out like scariest to ride, best theme, most creative. But the winners (Candy Land) got two tickets each to come back to the park and a plaque. That was probably my favorite high school memory. Not the winning but the fun times building with my friends.
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Lol. Finally the Arrogant one is showing his face :p (I'm glad you took a picture with Donald, not silly Goofy :darn)

so... shinobi is next? :noworry
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
rah arrogance no wonder you are arrogant as in you are so big you can go in for a KO in a fight :XD:p

no wonder you can also lift a lot of weight :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Arrogance..... 35+n4ngnhsåh42håndnshyw8+N42N!!#%/(?#!

lol nice picture!! Thanks for sharing....



/suicide
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
arrogance forget the ban competition...i am too scared of you now :XD
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Am I really that intimidating??? :XD. I ensure you guys I'm a like a giant teddy bear on the inside :D....but on the outside I'm just a big ole grizzly bear ready to f*ck sh*t up :modsmack.......What would would you guys think if I told you I am probably bigger now.....that pick was from a year ago.... lol.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Reynold would probably hides somewhere in Siberia :noworry
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nah make that the earths core, the death would be better than meeting the might arrogance

please, please don't tell me your bigger because I am unsubscribing to the ban thread right now :XD
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't think I'm THAT much bigger but I am a bit it some areas, I think my shapes just a little different. Muscles are still huge though :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:fangirl

hermieeeeeeeeeeee!
 

thatwouldbeawesome

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
148
Reaction score
79
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sorry, I've been offline for ages and left a few loose ends, now I shall scatter replies :D

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1425215#post1425215
Massive LOL at that book Asus!

@Arth! Dual Citizenship and you picked Australia? I don't get it hahaha! I'd love to go to Japan someday but I'm rocking (stuck in) Melbourne (well, Mornington Peninsula) until I can find work for more profitz. Have a good friend who teaches English to middle school in Osaka I think, must visit him soon! At least for the Jump editions. Yay fellow Aussie anyway. How about that jerk Howard? :D

Arrogance, that pose with Donald was awesome :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top