- Joined
- Feb 1, 2006
- Messages
- 3,878
- Reaction score
- 1,775
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
WTF is up with the RED?!? lol and um, what's up with there NOT BEING A PICTURE IN THERE?? Hmph. *pout* I demand a picture.I've been here for more than a year now, and I've never bothered to show my pic. I'm just lazy.. (that's the mexicant in me talking..) but ya know what.. F it. I manage to see nat, bean, GK, and Kusachu, and others I've been curious to see how they look like so it wouldn't be fair not to show myself at least once. (not a cam maniac like you guys.. XD)
![]()
And if you are asking.. yes that is a rugrats clock. F yeah. Screw the grown up rugrats. Oldschool is where it's at.

) but ya know what.. F it. I manage to see nat, bean, GK, and Kusachu, and others I've been curious to see how they look like so it wouldn't be fair not to show myself at least once. (not a cam maniac like you guys.. XD)
)




And my sister is also 6 years older than me 
!!!
I think I was out in the sun for 2-3 hours and the time was 12:30 to 3:30pm, the worst time you should be out in the sun. I changed it to a bigger picture so you can experience my PAIN!