The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
oh, so its a kinda sweets shop?
.. that explains quite something...:oh

the size of your B :tem
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Shit I really want one of those mugs. :o

f*cking lol'd at evil's post
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
oh, so its a kinda sweets shop?
.. that explains quite something...:oh

the size of your B :tem
my what........body...?? =_=+
I know Im fat
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
B = Boyfriend.. duh :facepalm

youre fat??? double duh! :facepalm

how are ya fat? at least not on that pic you posted
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
well, all girls say they are fat for no reason.

I don't have to lose weight coz Im ok with my weight :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Nice, AI is coming up with a new pic now too.. perfect timing, cuz Im totally bored <3

Anyways.. Im starting to wonder whether you're always wearing your sunglasses :cool:
I mean.. how can the sun blend you when your in a building :lmao

And I actually didnt even know one can smoke shisha legally in your country ^^°
wonder what taste it is =D
 
Last edited:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it is just a coincidence that i have my sunglasses on for both pics... but i do wear them a lot lol :XD

yep yep... hookah is great. you have to be 18 or older to do so in the states. i think the flavor i tried in that picture was called "after sex" :nuts and it was pretty good.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
After Sex :lmao .. has that sth to do with you nick on MH? :lmao

I like honey melon and banana :love
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol that is exactly why i picked it... you read me like a book. lol :amuse
I tried honey melon and that was a good flavor.
Is the banana flavor good? :blink
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
That's an awesome pic AI! Hookah <33 Mango is by far the best taste <3
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
why thank you blai... mango is a top favorite of mine 2. :D
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
You guys make me wanna try Mango, too :oh
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you should try it M. i think you would like it.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
@Siberia How come no one has mention how cute and attractive you are? I've never such an interesting mug before. Next time I want to see your beautiful smile. :hug

@After_Image I had to wiki what a Hookah was :sweatdrop, I've seen them before but not sure what exactly it was. Could you give me a summary about a hookah? I really don't want to read a wiki page. Very cool pic! ^_^
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea I gotta agree, not to be creepy but Pillow is pretty ;). Next I'm expecting a photo of her with her corn pillow :XD. So basically everyone has posted photos of themselves except for Shinobi :notrust....Something must be done!!! :shakefist
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
I saw a new good foto from AI , ur sexy n cool :p

@Austin: thanks ^^, ur so nice!!!

@Hulk: Koala is ur own pet so go catch her :p
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thank you siberia for those lovely words of yours. :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Vanilla is the worst hookah flavor. One of the worst anyway.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Lemon is nasty, too. Tastes like a toilet refresher :s
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Don't go offtopic now guys -_-;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top