The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why thank you, I'm digging it myself. Plus it has that nice, short back that women love to rub because its so smooth and soft :XD. Thats the best part of a short haircut ;).
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
wow!!!!!! I love the earl pumpkin and wanna steal it from you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could give u 10000 thanks!!!!!!!!!


thanks a lot! and Austin looks so funny again >.<
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
This was the original design but I quickly realized that roses, leaves and thorns were impossible to carve for my first time.
 
Last edited:

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
THE EARL!!! That was an epic pumpkin. Great job trying it too. I can tell your design was much more detailed than the pumpkin was when you were done carving but man it was still a good job. I probably couldn't even attempt that, lol. Kudos to You Austin ;)
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Great jack-o'-lantern Austin! I really like that you decided to do the EARL! :spaz ... I give it three thumbs up, that's how much I like it. :smile-big
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Xadyu very nice pictures. I finally get to see what you look like. those are some pretty good looking girls you have. ;)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Xadyu very nice pictures. I finally get to see what you look like. those are some pretty good looking girls you have. ;)
I already had some pictures of me in the topic :o
Guess ya missed them, they were a bit older tho'
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Jose has cookie monster all to himself. :shakefist
You look younger in those pics, it's strange since they were just taken correct?
I laughed at every picture, funny faces + cookie monster FTW.
I noticed a guitar in the background, so you are a musician?.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I shaved today. =_= I look way younger when I do. Lol oh I was in my parents room when I took the pic, it is my dads guitar. My dad is teaching me how to play though. :D

@Xadyu oh I guess I missed them. These pics were good though. :smile-big
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Hey, Im glad to see another side of AI. You are not only sexy but cute >.<
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Awww pillow you are the best. :kissbunny

Lol if you don't get what is going on with the whole cookie monster thing you should check out austins thread. We had a whole cookie monster outbreak. :lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
I still cant figure out how Mr. X is looking like :oh
.. I guess you're the dark haird one, no? :sweat

and AI omgwtfrlypwnage uve got a cookie monster???? :omg
U better put it in a cage, otherwise it'll hijack all your neighborhood's cookies.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's my sisters, I saw it in her room and thought why not. Lol I felt kinda stupid doing it and look retarded but it was funny at the moment. >.>
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
I did kinda the same last year with the Patrick I bought :rofl
no.. I dont find its stupid <.<
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Patrick from spongebob? If so then that is hilarious :rofl
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah Blai, sexy and.. .. .. unique >;D
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
looks funny and smexy and I would love to see u with M taking the same photo.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
MILFHUNTER :lmao, I think if you change up the attire it could be a funny Halloween costume.

How am I supposed to go to class after you post this distracting picture? :confused:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Haha <3 y'all.

Siberia, I don't think I'd be able to control myself if I go up with M on a pic like that...

Akiyama - you can always skip class lol.

Seriously, it's a joke, don't skip class. Going to classes are uhm.... good? Or something.
Hmm, how are you going to top that picture? Going to write it on your back and pose? :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top