The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
You look good in blue Evil, How experienced are you in snow boarding? Do you stay on the bunny slope? :p
The last picture was awesome, it put a smile on my face. :D
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
You look good in blue Evil, How experienced are you in snow boarding? Do you stay on the bunny slope? :p
The last picture was awesome, it put a smile on my face. :D
oh thx :eyeroll bought that jacket last week as prezy for christmas for myself, cuz nobody else bothered to give me some gift ..hahahah :sweatdrop
Hmm.. well, tried it couple of times already, so that I'm bored of the 'bunny slope'. I'm not taking the killer slopes yet, cuz I'm not a pro either..
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
TrioHero should try one of those pro :nuts slopes asap with those cool glasses on :D and get someone to take a photo while your going down the slope :D :thumbs
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
M3J looks.... cool.... errr why the half face thing :XD ?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Thanks. I look cooler shaved. :P
Because I didn't wanna show my whole face. FOCUS WAS HAIR. D:
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hmmmm :grin :XD... is there a reason why the rest of the face shouldn't be seen :XD ?

Oh you shaved ...:facepalm I didn't noticed has been too long since I was here :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yes. The hair was the focus. I don't like taking pics of myself and etc.

I didn't shave. Been like, a week since I've shaved.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hahahah... so ... why not ... taking pics of yourself is also a good way to face... yourself O_O
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
makes me feel like a MySpacer and attention whore. <_<
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ohhh don't say that ^^... attention whore :XD.... ahhaa you are going to be like that... you are just sharing a part of you with us ;)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
An ugly part might I say.
I wanna get haircut tho, if I can't do a short ponytail. T_T
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hmmm ponytail... looks fun ^^ hahaha... a ponytail is quite bold for man :XD, unless you you have a hugely long hair :XD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Your hair still looks good ... 60's guy :XD ... well... errr... I was thinking about .... other types of hair... like those that look like you just went out of your cave you found out about the outside world and Shampoo O_o

Example: mine :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Not that long a ponycut, yo. O_o Barely long, in my mind.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
M3J ... how long would you let your hair grow ???
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Not that long, there's a limit. I don't think long hair would look good on men. O_o Only very few can pull it off.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have to agree with you :XD I have seen some epic stuff in University :XD
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
M3J said:
Not that long, there's a limit. I don't think long hair would look good on men. O_o Only very few can pull it off.
I have to agree with you on that one - there's so many men with long hair yet they don't realise that they are not in that "few" stuff which can pull that off.. nicely. At least in PL :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Great pictures guys! :Gaipose :XD

I'm loving the hairdo Organz-kun!!!! :thumbs :Gaipose
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top