The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Like I said, that was like a year and a half ago, and after that it got almost double that length... I don't know what I was thinking, seriously. All the pictures where I have that long hair I just shrug at. I consider my hair to be too long and it's nowhere near half as long as it used to be. :p
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You are missing the long hair aren't you Orgy :XD
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Nope... I mean, it's still long, just not as long as it used to (even though I considered the length I have now to be really short back when I had the long hair). I really don't miss the crazy long hair I used to have. I could brush it for an hour before I went to bed just to have thousands of these little knots in it when I woke up. It.was.hell. :darn

I should cut my hair again soon, though.. but never short. :amuse
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think i will get a good haircut this week :amuse and post it :XD ... then photoshop it a bit :XD until the bellybutton is gone :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
omg AUSTIN :rofl *saved*
*created new folder* :lmao

that'll be awesome :D some we'll get some more replies in the next few days so that we could have an own MH facepalm emotion next week already \o/ lol
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It's a bad pic, I haven't shaved and you can't tell but my fingernails are long. I'm a mess. I wasn't thinking. :facepalm
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
it's gonna be resized and if you're lucky you'll get a screentime of about 1,5sec :)
who the fuk do you think will look at ya dirty nails lol :D
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Very nice facepalm picture Austin. :lmao now it's M's turn! \o/
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
gonna post mine tomorrow, got like midnight here already. *sleepy* ;p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
hahaha nice facepalm :Gaipose AkiPuss! I wonder what TrioHero's one will look like :blink :amuse
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks like Organz had a little too much fun playing with himself. :gigglebunny

I like the second pic; it brings your facepalm side out more. :D

the last pic I was not expecting. :oh

/checking if I can do that too.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Don't get me wrong but fuck ME you're sexy.

What program was it? :D:D:D
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
A_I: I had fun. :smugbunny I like the second pic as well, the first one looks more like I'm sad imo, not facepalming. :p

Blai: I know. :D Hah, j/k, and it's Photo Booth, comes with every new Mac. :tem


Duchess: You really look japanese in the pic! The yakuta looks really nice! :)
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@organizized: you like that? yknow, i got a bit high when i wore that one.. its either because i got too excited or because the obi sash got a bit too tight :lmao
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@dutchess: you look really nice in that, you go girl!:P
@organizized: that last picture man, was really creepy, goosebumps and everything!!! the rest were fun, especially the hi-5 one!! lol
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
dyeah, i am thinking of saving up for a trip to japan someday /yay... and to think im a step closer to making it possible!!! yehaw!!!:smile-big

@organizized.. your last pic is cool... upon seeing it the word tongue-tied suddenly came up in my mind :lmao
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
^ sounds great! I wanna go too, but I'd probably get completely lost in translation over there.

goldb: I find yaoi pretty creepy (mostly because of the super creepy things they find the most romantic evarr), but as long as both parts are me, I'm fine with it. :tem

(even though that should be more creepy)
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
thats not a prob, chap, there are learn nihongo websites.

re: yaoi stuff, well, u can always try doing that with a mirror...:fan. anyways, i know some fans arent really fond of those stuff irl inasmuch as i like the female figure in art more than i do irl, especially mine :xp____ no :blink, ok?____:p
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
LOL Org :lmao best pics I've seen so far in that thread :lmao

tho' I expected more ppl to post :(

duchess of dork, how about u facepalm with us too? :>
where my peoples at? Blai, goldb, Jin..! c'mon c'mon c'mon, join us \o/ :p

*off to make some fp pics now*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:nuts o0o0o0oh Duchy looks real nice! :Gaipose

LOL great pics Triohero! :thumbs
o0o0oh Razh joined the facepalm group hahaha :XD

Organz-Kun 'playing with himself' hahaha I bet you enjoyed taking those :rofl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top