- Joined
- Jan 29, 2006
- Messages
- 687
- Reaction score
- 84
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hmmm...Blai, you're from Edison? Don't tell me you go to MCC haha....

When I grow up I wanna be just like you.
Dad you are so manlyWhen I grow up I wanna be just like you.
Thanks. Nothing more manly than a wearing a leather jacket in the middle of nature while looking off into the distance. 
haha, I like it tooI like his jacket
. How much do you think I spent on it? (convert to US dollars please
)
. That being said it works well with or without a bike
.I dunno. €80.00 (like 500000 of your money, or somethinhaha, I like it too. How much do you think I spent on it? (convert to US dollars please
)
)
I had someone tell me it was $200, and I laughed at themI dunno. €80.00 (like 500000 of your money, or somethin)
Dunno. dont believe its real leather though, so prolly mebe like 50 no more. Thats how much I'd spend for it that is
.
....and to the ladies
.



That plus I guess I was a bit pushyOhhhhh, so this is the jacket that you bought![]()
Looks goodNo wonder mum fell for you, dad
![]()

Yea, a real leather jacket here in the states is $200+. This is a fake one thats close to $90, but that I also got on sale for $23. So in comparison to a real leather jacket (without the awesome stripesYeah, I have a leather jacket (J&J) and converted to Euro it'd be like €90-95 so it sounds like a reasonable price to me. It does indeed look nice![]()
) I saved virtually $200 and I saved on the fake one as well. It was a really good opportunity and I'm not regretting it in any way
.this s-glasses the coolest

