The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Hmmm...Blai, you're from Edison? Don't tell me you go to MCC haha....
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm living in Sweden atm but I have relatives in Edison, working at the JFK Medical Center and if all goes well I can move to Edison after i graduate. :3

I've been planning on doing my examina in Australia but after it I'm planning on Majoring in Economics or Business Administration in NJ
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Nice uploads shinsy. Seems like you're having a very interesting profession. Or's that just a hobby of you.. :confused:
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
thanx ^^ its my real job , temporary tho . im studying cinema and hoping to be a director of photography . until i become one , i work in whatever shootings i can find as a whatever job i can do
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Dad you are so manly :wtf When I grow up I wanna be just like you.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dad you are so manly :wtf When I grow up I wanna be just like you.
:oh Thanks. Nothing more manly than a wearing a leather jacket in the middle of nature while looking off into the distance. :3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Manly? He looks like one of those big guys who are super-sensitive and feminine on the inside :3

You're so cute arro :* xoxo
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I like the red stripe on the jacket, and wow, there's also a white stripe, don't forget it has 2 zipper pockets, nice jacket.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks Aki. I fell in love when I saw it right away. I had to have it. Although I don't have a bike to go with the jacket :darn. That being said it works well with or without a bike :3c.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
haha, I like it too :hurr. How much do you think I spent on it? (convert to US dollars please :XD)
I dunno. €80.00 (like 500000 of your money, or somethin :darn)

Dunno. dont believe its real leather though, so prolly mebe like 50 no more. Thats how much I'd spend for it that is
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Nothing says im a true man

then sitting with a jacket looking off to the right away from camera
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dunno. €80.00 (like 500000 of your money, or somethin :darn)

Dunno. dont believe its real leather though, so prolly mebe like 50 no more. Thats how much I'd spend for it that is
I had someone tell me it was $200, and I laughed at them :XD.

Original price for the jacket was $90. I got it during a door buster sale for more than 60% off. Ended up costing me $23. It was so worth it, its not real leather but its real to me :hurr....and to the ladies :3c.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Ohhhhh, so this is the jacket that you bought :3c
Looks good :thumbs No wonder mum fell for you, dad :zomg

:XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, I have a leather jacket (J&J) and converted to Euro it'd be like €90-95 so it sounds like a reasonable price to me. It does indeed look nice :cool:
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ohhhhh, so this is the jacket that you bought :3c
Looks good :thumbs No wonder mum fell for you, dad :zomg

:XD
That plus I guess I was a bit pushy :zomg
Yeah, I have a leather jacket (J&J) and converted to Euro it'd be like €90-95 so it sounds like a reasonable price to me. It does indeed look nice :cool:
Yea, a real leather jacket here in the states is $200+. This is a fake one thats close to $90, but that I also got on sale for $23. So in comparison to a real leather jacket (without the awesome stripes :hurr) I saved virtually $200 and I saved on the fake one as well. It was a really good opportunity and I'm not regretting it in any way :3c.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@organ, last photo :thumbs btw, with all those eyewear, i suppose you got 8 more eyes?...

i suddenly remembered a "dark, perverse humor"...on....uh, chat roulette.... nevermind :grin
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
At first he was like...
But then he was like...

But then he was like...
But then he was like...

But then he was like...
But then he was like...

^ ^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top