The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
hey daughter nice picture, so the bracers were not a joke. Looking good nonetheless :3c
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I love falla in her bracers too. :hurr
 

itoken1

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
35
Reaction score
11
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
you got beautyful smile, bracers do no bad. maybe do hair in piggy?
 

Noriyasu

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
91
Reaction score
42
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Nice!!! Look exotic!!! :D
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
XD
stop mocking me 'cause i can't write braces ;-;
i'm alrdy in pain ;-;
but thx for the compliments XD and no piggy tails ç.ç
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Cute pic Farfalla-chan :hurr

@BB-chan: Was that your April fools?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Well that was my friends April's fool cuse they sent that to a newspaper and I didn't even knew until this morning :XD
 

Sumoka Kimono

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
24
Age
48
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: The Member Picture Thread

Nice picture, Noriyasu-san :thumbs I like Chiba. In Chiba I go Tokyo DisneySea. I go with friend. Very fun! I want go again ^_^

This is picture of my proud cosplay, Gai-sensei. I like Gai-sensei very much. When I think Gai-sensei, I think youth springtime. I like Gai-sensei smile. This is picture of Kotaku's Gai-sensei.

Very sexy. PLease go out with me? Sensei says you good man. I are good woman also. Please to go dating with me?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm gonna take one and have it up for 2moro or Sunday.
Nice one Austin....well ok one :p
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Hermie you got smexier :hurr
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
oh, you, really? :wub thank you.

And no, you cant take it back anymore and say it was a joke :scry
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I was actually serious :)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
that's why I wrote smexier :notrust
 

miramira

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
59
Reaction score
19
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
It was a good idea to make a separate thread for discussions... anyways to those who posted their pictures as well, nice to see all of you :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top