The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatte

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
65
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Gnut, the waaaaall, that was was siiick, loved it!
:D
Glad to see people are into these kinds of stuff no matter the age - no offence intended.
I watched Naruto with my parents. xd
Sailor Moon with dad, lol, when I was a kid. :D
So, yeah... :)
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Hmmm...maybe I should visit Romania some day :derp
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gnut, for some reason I can't see your collection. :o
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Hardy those eyes~ :hurr
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hardy those eyes~ :hurr
Most of the time my pupils are so big that no one notices it (and my friends tell me that I'm high all the time :XD )
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Haha my friends usually tell me I'm high all the time too :XD

That's true most of the time though~
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Haha my friends usually tell me I'm high all the time too :XD

That's true most of the time though~
No, in my case is not true... I'm just drunk :arf
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I don't buy it. All Hermanos are POT smokers I heard~
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I thought you don't do drugs no more, Banana???
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Holy moly, Hardy, your hairline is receding! D:


gnut... damn man, you old.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
All of the above. It's a picture discussion thread and not drugs discussion thread or any other kind. If you're scared, then stop. It's jarring having to constantly tell you guys about going too far. Slight off topic is fine but it's become a constant issue of taking it too far.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Holy moly, Hardy, your hairline is receding! D:


gnut... damn man, you old.
Blame my dad :gwah

All of the above. It's a picture discussion thread and not drugs discussion thread or any other kind. If you're scared, then stop. It's jarring having to constantly tell you guys about going too far. Slight off topic is fine but it's become a constant issue of taking it too far.
Sorry :blush

I actually thought that you were warning me because I said "bastard" :/
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Your fault too, you're gonna be bald in few years.

People may use your head as a mirror. :-_-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top