The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lulu hows thats fugly??

That's was a more of bish plz meet me in the parking lot in a hour type of pic.


Very sugoi
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lawlett...u look different in every pic u take/i've seen of u...

nothing bad...:^_^

but,it is quite peculiar:hee

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Why am I always the milk :arf ?

:XD
milk is good hardy...especially if ancy says it is...(poke poke)

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

don't worry...your awesomeness did not overwhelm me ...yet :derp



I'm not so bad...don't tell me you've checked my posts :bored
of course....i had to put faces on my MH family members...was i not allowed to look at you guys...

i was joking about not so bad thing...i think you look good...for a MOD and all...haha(winks)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
what can i say....Plastic surgeries are rather cheap in here.
they're free here in the assylum:cheez...
but it's booked for months...seeing how we're always hurting ourselves:wall and others:spank;bash around :omg...

you'd like it here...the shock treatments are the shit:celebrate:dancin:fiesta
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
guys...you look awesome...thanks for sharing!

Krina and Chatte...you ladies are fiiine...and I'm not even going to mention the looks of the Queen of awesome lips :hurr

Kashi...did you put on some weight?? cos in that pic you look more...... mature :3c

hardy and gnut...you guys are like milk and chocolate :derp
:XD

Only one way for you to find out eh? :3c
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Wait, so I've been fooled all this time, lawlett is not Korean. :arf

You look good in that glasses :hurr
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
:huh.....doode, you've misread me. If I really want something, I'll go for it! I'm not shy, you know...
Duuuuude totally :umad
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I thought this was the fun thread for a second - but :popcorn
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Lawl XDD Lush's glasses fetish? O_O I'm forced to wear them not dong it cuz I like it XD

@Charlie "Oharlie"????? xDDD
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That mudkip. Getting itself a hot chick.

Nice pics gnut!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top