The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow - amazing pictures gnut. Your sons custome is a win!! That Shkimaru was also a nice one.
I assume you will go to this years?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow - amazing pictures gnut. Your sons custome is a win!! That Shkimaru was also a nice one.
I assume you will go to this years?
u just don't know how much of an otaku i am...we get weekend passes(me,my sons,nephewand lil'cuz)every year.i have other pics,but i thought some narutards like me would get a good laugh...

soon as income taxes come...i'll be buying thoses badges...giddy yup
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
u just don't know how much of an otaku i am...we get weekend passes(me,my sons,nephewand lil'cuz)every year.i have other pics,but i thought some narutards like me would get a good laugh...

soon as income taxes come...i'll be buying thoses badges...giddy yup
Thats awesome - I'm a bit jelly xDDD. Share some new pics when you go next.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thats awesome - I'm a bit jelly xDDD. Share some new pics when you go next.
philly...or penn itself should have 2 or 3 cos during the year...research it babes

they're fun as hell...especially the panels...like us here but face2face
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
philly...or penn itself should have 2 or 3 cos during the year...research it babes

they're fun as hell...especially the panels...like us here but face2face
I'll have to - I do recall once someone said JYB was here but I didnt have a chance to go.
Have you seen the dub of Trigun anime series?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
when you go next.
not til june...ahhh man...u just reminded me

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

I'll have to - I do recall once someone said JYB was here but I didnt have a chance to go.
Have you seen the dub of Trigun anime series?
haven't seen it yet but i'm a fan of it and the cowboy universe...bebop anyone
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It'd be hard pressed to call you an otaku and not having seen Cowboy Beop - riiggggggggggggt?

xDDD.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
okay...right

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

u like azumanga daioh...classic shit
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
okay...right
I meant cowboy bebop is pretty much a classic so all of us old timers have seen this.
But you should check out Trigun - watch the dubs unless you're an anti dub. I really like JYBs take on Vash.
But this is getting a bit OT - lets take this convo to private. :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah sorry guys
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
chu-chu,stop the flirtage with new people....you know how crayzay jelous i can get.

[c]Dayayummms - sorry lulu - I wub you the most.[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
chu-chu,stop the flirtage with new people....you know how crayzay jelous i can get.

[c]Dayayummms - sorry lulu - I wub you the most.[/c]
i resent that...law-man...i'm an older member than uuuuuuuu...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ive been lurking since 2007 :soclose

but ncie pics.Love nardo cosplays. There was a major Minato cosplaying here in august haha.I had fun cosplaying as a reg person
where u from...and what con was it....
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was going to say it was probably a manhwa con - :Haha
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i know >< that means i hacked yer bros email :e3


balnagor is ur D3 tag :oh
O_O it is? I completely forgot xDDDDDDDDDD haven't played since I reinstalled windows cuz was too lazy to reinstall it XDDD that's been a long time ago
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
which guy are u mazino...u guys are so funny looking sitting around waiting for the cake to be cut...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
He's the chinese one. He's closer to being korean than Lawlet could ever wish to be~
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
which guy are u mazino...u guys are so funny looking sitting around waiting for the cake to be cut...
the one in the middle,with his head in his hand xD
the chinese one is vietnamese,and he isnt fat,he just has strong bones ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top