Wow - amazing pictures gnut. Your sons custome is a win!! That Shkimaru was also a nice one.
I assume you will go to this years?
I assume you will go to this years?
u just don't know how much of an otaku i am...we get weekend passes(me,my sons,nephewand lil'cuz)every year.i have other pics,but i thought some narutards like me would get a good laugh...Wow - amazing pictures gnut. Your sons custome is a win!! That Shkimaru was also a nice one.
I assume you will go to this years?
Thats awesome - I'm a bit jelly xDDD. Share some new pics when you go next.u just don't know how much of an otaku i am...we get weekend passes(me,my sons,nephewand lil'cuz)every year.i have other pics,but i thought some narutards like me would get a good laugh...
soon as income taxes come...i'll be buying thoses badges...giddy yup
philly...or penn itself should have 2 or 3 cos during the year...research it babesThats awesome - I'm a bit jelly xDDD. Share some new pics when you go next.
I'll have to - I do recall once someone said JYB was here but I didnt have a chance to go.philly...or penn itself should have 2 or 3 cos during the year...research it babes
they're fun as hell...especially the panels...like us here but face2face
not til june...ahhh man...u just reminded mewhen you go next.
haven't seen it yet but i'm a fan of it and the cowboy universe...bebop anyoneI'll have to - I do recall once someone said JYB was here but I didnt have a chance to go.
Have you seen the dub of Trigun anime series?
I meant cowboy bebop is pretty much a classic so all of us old timers have seen this.okay...right

i resent that...law-man...i'm an older member than uuuuuuuu...chu-chu,stop the flirtage with new people....you know how crayzay jelous i can get.
[c]Dayayummms - sorry lulu - I wub you the most.[/c]
ive been lurking since 2007i resent that...law-man...i'm an older member than uuuuuuuu...

where u from...and what con was it....ive been lurking since 2007
but ncie pics.Love nardo cosplays. There was a major Minato cosplaying here in august haha.I had fun cosplaying as a reg person
chicago..it was nothing offical i think like 10 naruto fans got togetherwhere u from...and what con was it....

O_O it is? I completely forgot xDDDDDDDDDD haven't played since I reinstalled windows cuz was too lazy to reinstall it XDDD that's been a long time agoi know >< that means i hacked yer bros email
balnagor is ur D3 tag
the one in the middle,with his head in his hand xDwhich guy are u mazino...u guys are so funny looking sitting around waiting for the cake to be cut...