is it me or you just combined Japanese with Portuguese? and why theManera conen goumossa, nafara wo, kin kober sama soum damon. Si como una vida da houmel, igamon nigi wa com dama.![]()
smiley??is it me or you just combined Japanese with Portuguese? and why theManera conen goumossa, nafara wo, kin kober sama soum damon. Si como una vida da houmel, igamon nigi wa com dama.![]()
smiley??Teub logicis it me or you just combined Japanese with Portuguese? and why thesmiley??



...maybe Adi will talk you out of it, since she's the master skyperian 
so you have a skype issue...maybe Adi will talk you out of it, since she's the master skyperian
![]()

so become a skyperian 2beers...you can type chat..if you're not comfortable talking...there's always a way![]()
Unrelated, but Skyperian has a nice ring to it.![]()









You should probably check your eyes.Ohh.. thought I saw paint tubes![]()
Not that too. It's the mirror in my room. I only put a palm leaf on the top of it, but there's nothing around it.Probably toiletries or something.
I like the braid yuki![]()

