don't get your hopes up Bob , it's barely visible
^^
[gb]
[/gb]
^^
[gb]
[/gb]
Last edited by a moderator:
[/gb]
No one ever burns and it isn'r red....except for black people![]()
I'm not that pale. I tend to burn easily, but more often then not it turns into a darker pigment shortly thereafter.^
He prolly turns into Majin Boo after a lil while under the sunlight xD


It's always a bit nerving posting photos at first, with this being a public forum, so thank you for sharing darkdana; really nice pics! Hope to see more in the future. And your DA isn't bad either.I've been going around the picture thread. So much cuteness around this forum!
But I pluck up the courage to show myself.![]()



Hey how's it goingI've been going around the picture thread. So much cuteness around this forum!
But I pluck up the courage to show myself.![]()

Thank you! I'm really camera shy, but I will try to post more pics in the future.It's always a bit nerving posting photos at first, with this being a public forum, so thank you for sharing darkdana; really nice pics! Hope to see more in the future. And your DA isn't bad either.![]()

Well hello neighbor! Yeah... I've been here for a very long time too, but I mostly just lurk! LOLNew face!
Hey, neighbor! Nice pictures there.
Yep, it really is embarassing posting your very first picture. I remember how long it took me to post mine and it didn't even show my face. xD
Hello there!Hey how's it going![]()

does the fact that as soon as I came across the post your pictures thread i posted one of mine show my picture whoreness ? XDDDDNew face!
Hey, neighbor! Nice pictures there.
Yep, it really is embarassing posting your very first picture. I remember how long it took me to post mine and it didn't even show my face. xD

