The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
don't get your hopes up Bob , it's barely visible

^^

[gb] :bored[/gb]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
xDDD well I tried to get tanned more...but i kinda burned my back xDD and feet and now it's just this normal creamish color ppl normally have without a tan xD
I'll show you guys later I need to go pack more bags in the rented apartment @_@ so much work ....I hate having to move
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No one ever burns and it isn'r red....except for black people :imslow
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
well i was a bit reddish on the back but now it's creamish cuz after a few days the redness goes away right? xDDD my hands are a lot more tanned than my back TAT I need to go back!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ahahahahha yeah he does look like he has that skin type xD crab xDDDDmy bro turns into a crab when he sits in the sun for too long xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
^
He prolly turns into Majin Boo after a lil while under the sunlight xD
I'm not that pale. I tend to burn easily, but more often then not it turns into a darker pigment shortly thereafter.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Tinaaa, so cuuute, aaaaaaah! I can't believe how cute you aaaare. :squish
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've been going around the picture thread. So much cuteness around this forum!
But I pluck up the courage to show myself. :blush
It's always a bit nerving posting photos at first, with this being a public forum, so thank you for sharing darkdana; really nice pics! Hope to see more in the future. And your DA isn't bad either. :p
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
New face! :wtf

Hey, neighbor! Nice pictures there. :amuse

Yep, it really is embarassing posting your very first picture. I remember how long it took me to post mine and it didn't even show my face. xD
 

darkdana666

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
It's always a bit nerving posting photos at first, with this being a public forum, so thank you for sharing darkdana; really nice pics! Hope to see more in the future. And your DA isn't bad either. :p
Thank you! I'm really camera shy, but I will try to post more pics in the future. :blush

New face! :wtf
Hey, neighbor! Nice pictures there. :amuse
Yep, it really is embarassing posting your very first picture. I remember how long it took me to post mine and it didn't even show my face. xD
Well hello neighbor! Yeah... I've been here for a very long time too, but I mostly just lurk! LOL

Hey how's it going :cheez
Hello there! :teehee
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
New face! :wtf

Hey, neighbor! Nice pictures there. :amuse

Yep, it really is embarassing posting your very first picture. I remember how long it took me to post mine and it didn't even show my face. xD
does the fact that as soon as I came across the post your pictures thread i posted one of mine show my picture whoreness ? XDDDD
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,451
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Great av&sig, darkdana666. :hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Gumi, that fabulous hair. Grow it back again sometime, yes?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I wanted an awesome hair like his too :crying
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top