The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
GB...

I once had a mohawk and I regreted it like 10 minutes after doing it... I spent a month using caps waiting for the hair to grow back :XD

Also Downs you are totally looking like a wapanese in that photo :o
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
GB...

I once had a mohawk and I regreted it like 10 minutes after doing it... I spent a month using caps waiting for the hair to grow back :XD

Also Downs you are totally looking like a wapanese in that photo :o
people were pointing fingers at u?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
No people said it was cool and all but I just realized it wasn't me I felt awkward when watching myself with it XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Well right now thanks to Neymar Mohawk is all you see kids using nowadays :faint

So many wannabes :faint
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Neymar looks like he's 14. Lawlz looks like a hunk. Bad comparison.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Cute dog! :wtf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Cool concert party, without paying attention at first, I thought you were the one who was asleep in the second pic :XD
 

darkdana666

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
Cool concert party, without paying attention at first, I thought you were the one who was asleep in the second pic :XD
Hehehe! I'm with the same friend in both pics. The first one was from the second night of the beer fest and the second pic is from the end of the fourth night. That was around 3am I think. Four nights of no sleep finally caught up with us, but at the very least I managed to keep my head up! LOL :hee
And WOW!!! You guys are sooooo skinny!!!! Great pics!

He's indeed reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally adorable xD
Thank you! :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Great pics but seriously guys, try to eat more food :toc.
Hehehe! I'm with the same friend in both pics. The first one was from the second night of the beer fest and the second pic is from the end of the fourth night. That was around 3am I think. Four nights of no sleep finally caught up with us, but at the very least I managed to keep my head up! LOL :hee
And WOW!!! You guys are sooooo skinny!!!! Great pics!


Thank you! :nod
:sweat Ahhh yes, food....
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Very cool pics the ones from facebook too. Romania looks very pretty.

Goodboy you are looking damn old in this pic :o
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
was that your intention? :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top