The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Only just noticed that lol. I remember I kept waking up and seeing you constantly trying to take photos of me....after a while, I couldn't really sleep anymore :-_-
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ahahahahahhaha XDDDD You and your spider senses!!!!

Dammit guys T_T I already miss you COME BACK!!!! MOVE IN WITH ME!!! PAY MY RENT AND I'LL COOK FOR YOU AND MASSAGE YER FEET! XDDDDDDDDD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
ahahahahahhaha XDDDD You and your spider senses!!!!
:hip Yeah man...
Dammit guys T_T I already miss you COME BACK!!!! MOVE IN WITH ME!!! PAY MY RENT AND I'LL COOK FOR YOU AND MASSAGE YER FEET! XDDDDDDDDD
.......No. :hmph But you can come massage my feet here. :hurr
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I hadn't been in the picture thread in SUCH a long time! Aghhh! There were so many things added though.

Sakura-aneki, you are so gorgeous. I really like your piercing, too. :teehee

Lawly-kun... :notsure if trolling. But if that mohawk picture of you is indeed you (which I think it really is, since you've posted before and it looks similar), then you are really good looking still. You can pull off that haircut really well.

Garbear, I think I like your face when it's bald. You look more clean cut and everything. ...Don't touch the sideburns. Or you're fucking dead. :derp But no really.

Evil3ye- You sexy hipster, you.

Bene - I don't think I saw a picture of you before. You're different than I imagined, but pretty shnazzy if I do say so myself. :cheez

Bob - It's good to see so many pictures that you post. Still killin it! :D Dem lips. :hip Also, are you using Instagram or something? You damn hipster.

Those are all of the things I could imagine off the top of my head.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Btw. where's the mohawk now?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Haha, thanks Nao...never got described as shnazzy before, not even close:p....but out of curiosity...how did you imagine me?

Btw...I have some other pics in this thread, although I only posted once or twice...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Ha hA! Thank you Naomi :3 -blushes-

oh T_T That reminds me I lost my piercing T_T gotta go buy a new one....cuz I only have some black ones that I don't really like anymore
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, I still don't see a reason to lose the burns yet. They're slightly more acceptable than chin pubes :hip

Haha, thanks Nao...never got described as shnazzy before, not even close:p....but out of curiosity...how did you imagine me?

Btw...I have some other pics in this thread, although I only posted once or twice...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Bob - It's good to see so many pictures that you post. Still killin it! :D Dem lips. :hip Also, are you using Instagram or something? You damn hipster.
Thanks DB, gurll you KNOW bout them lips :cheez These pics weren't taken with instagram, just the filters on my phone and my awesome snapping skills :nerd.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Ha hA! Thank you Naomi :3 -blushes-

oh T_T That reminds me I lost my piercing T_T gotta go buy a new one....cuz I only have some black ones that I don't really like anymore
:nowant
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That's even...kinda cute...Kinda!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Those are great pictures from the mini meet you guys had!

And mini KD is tooooo cute. :x3
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
omg bob! XDDD

and thankyes naomi <3 I should have confiscated Bob's phone -___- maybe next time xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
2nd pic is awesome Nao!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top