hey, I'm not usually in Member Zone areas on MH, or anything like that. I'm Naruto fan and I'm usually hanging in Naruto sub-forum <though I look at members picture thread and games threads, a little >
And no problem, I told the truth <the? besides, I read about photoshop here and whatnot, interesting discussion you had there, guys and girls, lulz xd> Farfalla and Tatasugoi rock! <sisters?!>
@benelori, how could you - my first post in Naruto chapter discussion thread was a summary of the recent developments and I even mentioned you when writing about
@benelori, how could you - my first post in Naruto chapter discussion thread was a summary of the recent developments and I even mentioned you when writing about
...how come I missed that? Well I rarely visit Naruto, so...at least not as much as in the past, so I don't read everything anymore...I did see you in the Video Games section first, just so you know...and my heart raced
And yeah...well indeed he came back and he holds the secret to the currently most interesting secret in the manga(only secret?)...I bet they are going to meet Aizen