The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I see ,though I got the msg from Bob not you XD

[xi0]Well then you added it...dummy :p[/xi0]

no I did not
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
ummm...why don't you want me to compliment you? It's not like I'm saying something which isn't true .....:oh
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
lmao XDDDDD ancy XDDD but queen??? XDDDD
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
:oh...sweetie, why are you such a drama queen lately?? trouble in paradise?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
:oh...sweetie, why are you such a drama queen lately?? trouble in paradise?
i am not dead yet!!!!I am doing fabulous this time in mg*_*
plus has to fill in the role of drama queen, and lets be honest noone can do it better than me, sakky-chan has talent but shes too barbarian while doing it 0/ Nice pics guys!
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
ZOMG, LUSH, YOU LOOK SO FREAKING GORGEOUS O.O!!

I'm not a big fan of short hair, but you look so stylish and sexy!
And that blue blouse made your eyes pop! XD
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Very nice picture sakura.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
*whistles

Nicely done with the short hair...melikez:nuts
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@ Bene I read that "milkeys" XD Glad you do! Though The hair was just washed so wasn't styled in any way @_@ and my face is inflammated for some reason /curses dentist

@lol lawl x3

@ToC Thankyeesss ^^

@ Lala lmao xD well I'm not a big fan of short hair either but ...meh it suits me better than long hair , plus my hair is practically non existent so I have to make it short hopefully over time it will regenerate and these damn hair treatments will work....meh

Also lol xDDD my eyes came out like that cuz I was facing out the window and ..sunlight makes them have that color every time I take pics with either my camera or whatever webcam I use [idk if with bob's phone they came out blue like tihs don't remember xD] but yeah having blue on me does help
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
@ Bene I read that "milkeys" XD Glad you do! Though The hair was just washed so wasn't styled in any way @_@ and my face is inflammated for some reason /curses dentist
That's what's cool about short hair...it looks great if it's not arranged...so yeah...plus points for not arranging:p...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top