I see ,though I got the msg from Bob not you XD
[xi0]Well then you added it...dummy
[/xi0]
no I did not
[xi0]Well then you added it...dummy
[/xi0]no I did not
Last edited:
[/xi0]
Don't ask questions - take the compliment Jolie - san.lmao XDDDDD ancy XDDD but queen??? XDDDD



why is that droolworthy?sakura stopped arguing?![]()
lawly has some peculiar dreams....you never know with himwhy is that droolworthy?
i never expected you to give up argueing!I thought it was yourwhy is that droolworthy?


...sweetie, why are you such a drama queen lately?? trouble in paradise?i am not dead yet!!!!I am doing fabulous this time in mg*_*...sweetie, why are you such a drama queen lately?? trouble in paradise?

That's what's cool about short hair...it looks great if it's not arranged...so yeah...plus points for not arranging@ Bene I read that "milkeys" XD Glad you do! Though The hair was just washed so wasn't styled in any way @_@ and my face is inflammated for some reason /curses dentist
...