Actually she isn't, at all. She is really like a meerkat: liikes hiding things like meat all around the house, goes crazy and starts jumping everywhere, attacks me when I'm sleeping (although I don't respond, I'm a Snorlax lol), bites me when she's bored, etc. However, she's so small that it isn't really a bother, and is in fact a cutie :3
Well, Sao Paulo has been always my favourite Brazilian team (although you won against us in the Libertadores' 2005 -.- ) I don't know really why, probably because you own Rogerio Ceni and I've always liked your home kit (although I also like Mineiro and Internazionale because of Ronaldinho and D'alessandro respectevly).
How didn't know how El Monumental looks like? It's like the Morumbi except that it has different colours and a screen xD. Morumbi will look awesome in 2014.
---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------
Well, Sao Paulo has been always my favourite Brazilian team (although you won against us in the Libertadores' 2005 -.- ) I don't know really why, probably because you own Rogerio Ceni and I've always liked your home kit (although I also like Mineiro and Internazionale because of Ronaldinho and D'alessandro respectevly).
How didn't know how El Monumental looks like? It's like the Morumbi except that it has different colours and a screen xD. Morumbi will look awesome in 2014.
...It doesn't matter if you wanna keep calling me Eiji, I just changed the username because , for example, I can't have a Kirihara Akaya avatar and have the username "Eiji Kikumaru", it's stupid lol